ToysRus Buy 2 Games get 1 Free

I dont know how long these promotions have lasted in the past, but does think this deal will be around long enough for me to get BWii and Simpsons with it? Planning on getting those two, and a free game would just be damn nice.

KyleForMe said:
I dont know how long these promotions have lasted in the past, but does think this deal will be around long enough for me to get BWii and Simpsons with it? Planning on getting those two, and a free game would just be damn nice.
No. It only applys for certain games and last time it only lasted around a week.

Im Guessin This Deal Is Only In America? It Better Be In The UK But I Doubt It Very Much!:yesnod:

Prolly The Orange box, Oblivion Game of the year edition, and maybe Metroid P 3, or a ps3 game maybe heavenly sword or Lair. Its nice to have all the systems so you can just pick and choose the best of the best :yesnod:

I was going to stop by a store on my way home tonight, but it was pouring rain. Maybe tomorow night. I just have to decide on which games to get. Currently, I'm thinking Metroid, Tiger '08 and Mario Party 8.

Ill Maybe See If It Works In The UK Shops But I Seriously Doubt It! Ill Go Up Tomorrow Or Sumthin.:yesnod:

I used to work at TRU, I got the occasional customer who complained about seeing that deal on tv(an american channel of course) and then us not having it. Typically TRU canada will have a deal thats not on par with buy 2 get 1 free but something like 2 greatest hits for $20 or something.

They have a few deals going on right now in Canada, check out this link http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.js...u_canada_eng&catalog_name=101307&subStore=tru

Last edited:
Best deal ever, I went to TRU on tuesday and picked up Lair , Motorstorm and Halo 3 for $120, they did'nt have copies of The orange box. Thinking about going back today to get more.! I strongly encourage anyone to take advantage of this offer, it ends today (SATurday)

Back