Toysrus deal, need help

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
1. does buy 2 get 1 free deal apply to online order?

2. does buy 2 get 1 free deal apply to the game that didn't come out yet?
because http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2813906 says that super smash bros brawl is also having buy 2 get 1 free event.

3. can I pre-order 3 games that didn't come out and pay only $100 and get the third one for free?

Last edited:
JoonKimDDS said:
3. can I pre-order 3 games that didn't come out and pay only $100 and get the third one for free?

Simple Answer: No, it just won't work out.

RivalDestiny said:
Simple Answer: No, it just won't work out.
actually, it works.
I am ordering Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and Nights for $100 + $5 shipping, just tried, it worked, except I didn't proceed checkout yet, it still showed one for free.

But I am going to toysrus tomorrow to get three of these games without shipping.

JoonKimDDS said:
actually, it works.
I am ordering Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, and Nights for $100 + $5 shipping, just tried, it worked, except I didn't proceed checkout yet, it still showed one for free.

But I am going to toysrus tomorrow to get three of these games without shipping.

That's odd, preorders are usually payments of only $5, not full priced for something that isn't in your hands until a couple months from now.

RivalDestiny said:
That's odd, preorders are usually payments of only $5, not full priced for something that isn't in your hands until a couple months from now.
maybe that's when you preorder it in store so you can actually pay the rest of money when you actually pick up the copy.

If you pre-order from website, I don't think they can just take $5 and then rest of money off your credit card again later.

JoonKimDDS said:
maybe that's when you preorder it in store so you can actually pay the rest of money when you actually pick up the copy.

If you pre-order from website, I don't think they can just take $5 and then rest of money off your credit card again later.

Ah, yes of course, totally forgot about that. I'm sure it would work. Go for it if you wish.

Back