Trading It In

They're most likely updating the Service, correcting a problem, maybe removing and error increasing memory or ANYTHING. Online has been working all Thursday and Friday until now.

I don't have any respect for you since your saying Online doesnt work (at this minute in time) meaning its worthless and no one should buy it. Its probably for OUR GOOD. So stop complaining please.

haha if u traded it in ur a dick cos its working now.

shows that you need a lil patience

Sam.

The game is new.
The network has never had to handle so many people on it before.
Because there is to many people the network gets slow and sometimes it doesnt work. This is nintendos first time making a service like this. Just wait, it will improve in future, besides this game has more then just online play. Trading it in will waste a lot of money.

Koncept said:
How about a nice glass of shut the f*ck up?

Lol........ just lol. But seriously i think you all need to calm down abit, yeah i know you spent your money and expect to get what it said on the box but hey life sometimes throws you a curve ball. Just suck it up and be nice to each and all :yesnod:

God this game is crap, the power ups just p*ss me off, the hammer thing is cheap, you can hardly ever seem to use the big power up thing, mega strike or what ever it's called and now I have a hole in my wall from launching the controller on the bed, which evidently missed.

Back