Turn of Wiimote ???

kcjrfan

WiiChat Member
Apr 20, 2007
Sorry my first post has to be such a dumb one, but how in the world do you turn the wiimote off ??!!! I want to turn the Player 2 controller off, but I have no idea how to do it.

pull the batterys out lol, or if you just wait it should turn itself off or standby

hahahaha....I almost did. I thought maybe if i held the power button on the controller for a sec. or 2, but of course that shut the system down. I let the controller sit untouched for 5 mins. and it was still on. Hmmmm......I searched nintendo.com too, but couldn't find a wiimote user manual.

lol just pull the batterys out man its not that hard.

Uh, just hold the power button down for 3 seconds to turn it on/off. works for me

yep,or i just dont turn the 2nd wii mote on in the first place,when i turn on my wii i have to press the A button on the player 2 mte if i want it to turn on so i just leave it.

or press home then controller settings and connect only one of the controllers settings.

isn't it only the player one remote that shuts the system down when you press power? If you're on pl. 2 remote, then it just shuts the remote off.

npe my P2 remote shuts down th system too

Nintendo should have thought it threw a little better

you can point wiimote elsewhere than towards console while holding down power-button if you want to turn off just weemote and not console...

Back