typo

Deedee

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
The Lounge
General off-topic forum for all your none Wii needs.

should be:

The Lounge
General off-topic forum for all your non Wii needs.

D2

Wow, you really should have flipped the image 90 degrees before posting >_>

I think maybe they meant to put none? I dunno, nor do I care, but I guess the mods might.

Try this
English has many different ways of pronouncin words
so maybe the area that ions from hey tend to say none

I Noticed This A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Time Ago... but Like Prinny Stated...

"Who the F**k cares?"

wow... I didn't notice now that I do... I think I will just leave cause thats how much I care. :crazy:

Darkprinny said:
Try this
English has many different ways of pronouncin words
so maybe the area that ions from hey tend to say none

Even if that were the case (which I seriously doubt), words are still spelled the same way no matter how they are pronounced.

Skippy said:
Even if that were the case (which I seriously doubt), words are still spelled the same way no matter how they are pronounced.
America: Color
England: Colour

America:Favorite
England:Favourite

Bulldogxx831 said:
America: Color
England: Colour

America:Favorite
England:Favourite

Those are do completely different versions of the English language. And besides that, they're pronounced the same. The guy before was saying that maybe it was spelled different because it was pronounced different (and what regional American accent pronounces "non" like "none"?)

Wii_Smurf said:
No not how he Pronouces it, Of course it's Pronounced the same

Darkprinny suggested that perhaps it was spelled different because they pronounced "non" different.

He might spell it 'None' instead of 'Non'

"none" and "non" are two completely different words, not optional ways of spelling the same thing.

Skippy said:
Those are do completely different versions of the English language. And besides that, they're pronounced the same. The guy before was saying that maybe it was spelled different because it was pronounced different (and what regional American accent pronounces "non" like "none"?)

Those Are Do Completely?

You Shouldn't be Criticizing A Language Till You Learn How To Speak Your Own.

Back