U.K Members.

Who cares how someone spells a word your always bashing "america" get over it nobody is bashing you. I know its a "cool european" thing to hate americans but it gets old...

2056777MIkeyMike.gif

That's the great thing about Northern Ireland! The only stereotypical view of us is our accent. :D

...........And fighting, religion, drink, crime..........

If ya can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at!?

Meh.. French are ignorant snobs, I hate them and have you ever seen one without a pointy nose... I haven't...

the_flood502 said:
Britain refers to Great Britain or the United Kingdom - this area includes Wales, Scotland, England and the British Isles ([Sarc] Surprisingly Majorca isn't one of them [/Sarc] - some dumbass on a quiz show said it. lol)
Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland* You missed one out. And the like of you is exactly the reason i wouldnt class myself as British either, like a few other peeps have said.

chach said:
I know its a "cool european" thing to hate americans but it gets old...

Mate not all of us hate Americans and to be honest i prefer America to the s**t country's they have let in recently , they all come here to the U.K to take all the jobs, i would be out of the EU in a shot if i had my way.

Drmario could you not find a bigger picture to quote & post , do us a favbour and edit it, i hate widescreen in forums!

Last edited:
MaxPing said:
Mate not all of us hate Americans and to be honest i prefer America to the s**t country's they have let in recently , they all come here to the U.K to take all the jobs, i would be out of the EU in a shot if i had my way.

FFS could you not find a bigger picture to post , i hate widescreen in forums!

hahahah ya me too i hate side scrolling that **** is ghey!

MaxPing, please read forum rules before posting again:)

double posting isn't allowed

And eric, I think your enviroment can change your accent slightly but I don't think it will completly change it although, I have a relative, she moved to america and now sounds proper american.

ericlewis91 said:
so what is the conversion rate?

like how much

is a bottle of coke...
a big mac
a wii?
wiigame
etc

Bottle of Coke £0.55

Big Back £1.99

Wii £179.99

Wii Game £29.99-£39.99

DRMARIO said:
I'm beginning to think that the BNP coming into place would be a good idea.. I know that sounds horrid, but something needs to be done!

=| please don't say something like that... BNP are a bunch of racist bastards ('scuse my language)...

If they came into power i'm moving to Canada.

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
if i move to england..would i pick up an accent> or is this a born thing

My mate move to Australia a few years ago and he now sounds like he was born there.
I don't know if you would pick an accent up but there are also a lot of words that are used in certain areas.

For example - in the North east.

Divvent yee hoy wor lasses tabs. (ignore the spelling but thats how it sounds)

In English would be - Do not throw your mothers cigarettes. :D

Back