UK Wii Points Rip Off

UK generally has more expensive productive standard of living to aus or us. however with subjects such as taxes and insurance with the UK NHS etc it works out the same in the end.

Ive, now received a reply from these idiots:
Subject: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Thank you for contacting Consoles and Gadgets; we are now closed until the 4th Jan 2007 for our Christmas break.

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Orders:
If you have placed a order during this time your order will be processed as soon as we return.

Console Repairs:
If you have a console in for repair these will be done during the break and will be ready for shipment on our return, if you want a quote please send your console to us as all mail will still be received and we will quote you on our return.

Thank you to all our customers of 2006 we have had a fantastic year and will be busy adding new Products for the Wii and the long awaited PS3 during the break, we hope you enjoy the holidays.

Regards

Consoles and Gadgets
-------- Original Message --------

> Are you lot on planet earth??
>
>
>
> You are screwing the UK market in a major way and I hope you get what
> you deserve.
>
>
So basically you won't get your points for another week or so anyway.
I'd expect them to be delivered via helicopter on the sameday at that price.;

I bought 1000 points online for £6.99 to get sim city but I still want to know whether I can buy cheap points cards in the US and use the codes in the UK to obtain points or whether that won't work.

All is well now, I've received this very clear email from Console Games that makes everything so much better ?????

Hi,

Not sure what you mean the only place we can get any Wii stuff at present is to import it hence the price

Gillian

C&G Customer Services

Consoles & Gadgets

Is It me???, I think I still feel ripped off???.
No, don't be silly, Now I know were definately being ripped off, as I bet their buying them for $20 from the states!

But point cards are region locked.... so if they import they're still useless. Do you think they know this?

Maybe thats why they are so costly?
I hope they get them all back and go bust :).
p.s. It's hardwork typing this with a Wiimote.

Back