Upcoming And Released Titles

It's NOT a rumor it's true but you'll just have to wait and see.

Does anybody know if they are going to release a NCAA College Football 07 game?

Vagrant, just do a search for "Guitar Hero" and "Wii" on Yahoo and you'll get some stuff about Red Octane hinting at making it available for Wii. I remember on Joystiq a while back they also mentioned that it would make it to Wii and 360.

Now Im glad I skipped the gamecube... I'm getting all those great ones I missed out on for half the price on sale for half of half the price :p

Metroid
Zelda WW
Mario Sunshine

And I have lots left to try which can keep me busy till more great Wii games come around. \o/

Cap'n Meow said:
Vagrant, just do a search for "Guitar Hero" and "Wii" on Yahoo and you'll get some stuff about Red Octane hinting at making it available for Wii. I remember on Joystiq a while back they also mentioned that it would make it to Wii and 360.

You mean those rumors from months before the wii was launched? Find me an article about it from within the past couple of months.

If they are making a guitar hero for the wii, it isn't even started developement. Meaning it will be a long long long long time before it is released.

vagrant said:
You mean those rumors from months before the wii was launched? Find me an article about it from within the past couple of months.

If they are making a guitar hero for the wii, it isn't even started production. Meaning it will be a long long long long time before it is released.
I can't get an article at work, but it wasn't months and months ago. More like the beginning of November or at latest late October. Red Octane I believe even mentioned something about the game making an appearance on 360 and Wii.

Cap'n Meow said:
I can't get an article at work, but it wasn't months and months ago. More like the beginning of November or at latest late October. Red Octane I believe even mentioned something about the game making an appearance on 360 and Wii.

Guitar Hero 2 is already in developement for the xbox360. Yet it isn't for the wii. And if that article was in the beginning of november, then it was months late. Because they had that same article in May.

I've been looking online everywhere to see if EA is going 2 release NCAA Football 07 on the wii. I don't see why they wouldn't since they released NFL 07 on the wii, but I can't find anywhere where it says that they are going to release it. Can anybody find anything different on that situation?

Back