Update

coolness

WiiChat Member
Aug 9, 2007
hey guys, for some reason, I can't seem to update my wii. It gets to halfway and then it says an error ocurred or something like that and juss takes me back to the wii menu. I just got my wii today if that matters.

yeahhh what if i just return the wii and get it replaced? i mean i did just get it today. Or is there just somehting wrong with the internet connection?

i dont think its your wii...most likely its your internet connection....is the router or the base were the wireless comes from....is it near.....u need a good signal to get it good....also if that doesnt work try calling up nintendo...if i was any help click the green mushroom under my name :)

oh well the dslmodem/router is in the kitchen and the room where the wii is outside but it's pretty close to the kitchen so it still gets connection, like when i play xbox live i get pretty good connection. SO yeahhh.

try setting up your connection on the wii again....if that doesnt work then call up nintendo :)

the same happen to me about 4 times before updating i just keep trying to do the update and it finaly did on the fith attemp

okay thanks guys ill be sure to do these suggestions tomorrow morning when i wwake up. thanks for alll the help!.

yeah, thanks guys for all the help. I finally got my wii updated today:). Thanks.

Back