usb external hard drive

section514

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
there are goin to be 2 USB 2.0 slots, can we connect an external hard drive to the Wii and save on that?

The following are the *ONLY* USB devices currently supported by Wii:
1. Nintendo USB LAN adapter
2. Nintendo USB LAN adapter
3. Nintendo USB LAN adapter

no cameras, no keyboards, no mice, no MP3 players, no hard drives, no flash drives, etc.

section514 said:
there are goin to be 2 USB 2.0 slots, can we connect an external hard drive to the Wii and save on that?

Why didn't you use the search feature to look for your answer? This question has been asked to death. Anybody with an IQ greater than 100 should be capable of using the forum's search tool.

csiguy4u said:
Why didn't you use the search feature to look for your answer? This question has been asked to death. Anybody with an IQ greater than 100 should be capable of using the forum's search tool.

Are all of your posts the same? Jesus your a d!ck. Who the hell cares how many times the post or question has been asked. Noone said you have to respond at all. Just ignore it.

Master Wii said:
Are all of your posts the same? Jesus your a d!ck. Who the hell cares how many times the post or question has been asked. Noone said you have to respond at all. Just ignore it.

I agree Master Wii.

Master Wii said:

You'll care once you've been around enough, n00b.

csiguy4u said:
You'll care once you've been around enough, n00b.

This isn't my first rodeo kid, i'm a member at plenty of other forums and there's always someone like you around. I've seen the same questions asked hundreds of times and never once have I responded with "use the search option" If you don't care to respond, or it bothers you, please just ignore it and save everyone the ignorance.

(rant off) back on topic

Hope they come out with some kind of patch for this to work. I just picked up a 2GB flash drive today. Don't see why they made it like this to begin with.

csiguy4u said:
Actually, 100 is giving some people a little too much credit (not refering to anyone in particular, just 100 is on the upper scale)

Back