Valhalla Knights Fc's

hey..anyone still playing..my code is 3309-4107-6156...i plan on being on this weekend quite a bit....let me know if any of you will be one! later on

hey guys..not sure who all has added me or not..but my friend code is 7203-9238-6239-1437 ...lets get some gaming in this weekend...so dust off your copy and lets roll!!!

Thought I'd try out the co-op. My code is 3954-0737-2216 I've added everyone who posted here, and should be on afternoons for a little bit.

Last edited:
i will add you now...send a message on here when you think u will be on and i will try to get on as well....later on

hey Jr...i am not the pro at this stuff but i will try to help you. just in the main town..like where you can buy equip/weapons...there is a lady behind the counter that lets you pick missions/quest to do single player. next to here is a door that opens the wifi gate. you have to click on that and open it and there is where you can find out your in game fc as well as join/start rooms. hope this helps...and then send me your fc so we can quest together

Back