Vote on your favorite NES game on VC

makusman

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2009
USA
Vote for your favorite NES game on wii virtual console.. What game will reign supreme???

Vote Today!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ukl3q-DhU[/ame]

super mario bros 3

i might have said 2 but.. there is only 2 continues :frown5: they should have used the all stars version.

then it would've been for SNES and not the classic NES.

i vote Legend of Zelda.
it's pretty much the best non-mario game the NES got and i'm a bigger fan of adventure games then platformers. Mario 3 comes really close though.

no its not available cause each original is available on the NES. i was just pointing out that all-stars was for the SNES, not the NES.
besides all that game was was all 3 original mario's with slightly updated graphics.

I'd say Legend of Zelda. I used to love SMB but it's just not doing it for me anymore.

this thread made me want to get zelda :p

i got zelda yesterday and beat it in like 6 hours. i never beat it before when i was a kid so it felt good. :)

im still onm world 4 of smb3.

Super Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Mario kart 64, my main favorite(s) would be Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, Super Smash Bro 64, and Paperboy if they were on VC

[DS]Leader;1078022 said:
Super Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Mario kart 64, my main favorite(s) would be Michael Jackson's Moonwalker, Super Smash Bro 64, and Paperboy if they were on VC

if you could hack like me, you can be playing super smash bros. 64 on your wii right now. :p it's fun to play it on the wii, but, i will always like the feel of the n64 controller.

the game that started it all for me....Donkey Kong!

it is on there right? just got my Wii...haven't checked everything out yet

Back