Walmart Wednesday

Some walmarts are doing a raffle... other walmarts go.. first come first serve.
try to call to your local walmart and ask how they are going to do it.

My Walmart won't give me ANY info except they are doing it tomorrow. They don't know how many they will get, what time they will get them, or how they are giving them out. There isn't even a thing where you can call the electronic and gaming part of the store which is what I need.

so sorry to hear that... just go tonight around 12 am (if walmart is not 24hrs)
and see if ppl are there already. if its 24hrs ill go there like 6pm...
better be the first one in line than the 17 and the store only have 15.

Last edited:
Gosh you guys need to calm down on Homersfan. He was just simply saying he heard the Walmarts were getting Wii's on Dec. 6th and to call. He wasn't give any false hope.

Anyways, my dads going down there tomorrow morning to try and snag me one. I really hope he can get one. Wish me luck.

yep good luck to PersianCowboy and everyone hunting a wii... everybody deserves a wii.

VashPR said:
yep good luck to PersianCowboy and everyone hunting a wii... everybody deserves a wii.

Yes, but 12am would seem unreasonable to most poeple, including myself :wink:. So, what time should I be there in the morning?

Last edited:
CT Walmarts...

Here in CT, 2 of our Walmarts will have 30 each and one will have 5 (all within a 10 mile radius), so they all do have different allocations. The best thing to do is go to the store, and ask someone... they are trained to tell you nothing on the phone

VashPR said:
so sorry to hear that... just go tonight around 12 am (if walmart is not 24hrs)
and see if ppl are there already. if its 24hrs ill go there like 6pm...
better be the first one in line than the 17 and the store only have 15.
If only I could! I'm 14 and have school tomorrow. No way will my mom let me. :(

So sorry Homesrfan, anyway good luck with your wii on this xmas. sooner or later u will have it... patience my friend, patience.

Last edited:
I'm going to wal-mart today, I called and they said they will have about 30 units available, and they go on sale at 8am. So I go there, at like 6pm. and there's no lines, nothing. i don't want to be the first one in line, haha, so i went home for a bit.

If anyone else is going to the midlothian walmart tonight, post =]

also, where do they usually keep the line for it? when i asked the guy in electronics he just said "uhh, they don't go on sale until 8am tomorrow morning..."

Back