warioware : smooth moves quick Q

yes how do you unlock multiplayer? this is pissing me off, i cant get my 2nd controller to sync with the game, or maybe there is no multiplayer?

over 200 levels.

thats all i know. lmao. sorrie i dont even have a wii! i just researched it :]

EDIT: im pretty sure that there is multiplayer. and uhmm.. hmm maybe there is some option button thingy HIDING?? :p :p :p :p

Multi player becomes available after you beat one of the levels. It was about an hour and a half in for me.
But the multiplayer games aren't that great. They're all played with just one controller passed between players, except one that uses the nunchuk.

There are not 200 levels, there are 200+ mini games, and Wario ware if you haven't played it before was never about single player, or story mode. It's about the multiplayer and a good laugh of fast paced games.

The box says only one player with nunchuck. Is this correct? Why do all of the websites say 1-4 or 1-12. I've seen only one site that says "Number of players: 1, some 2-5". What the hell is that?

You would think nintendo would be pumping out as many multiplayer games as possible but I really only have Wii Sports which I can use because you are more likely to discover a gold/oil hybrid than find a nunchuck.

Brian

It means that you only need one controller and nunchuck but you can play with much more people by sharing the same controller kinda like hectic wario pass the parcel

yeah it does over 200 microgames plus secrets ;) multiplayer that is fun as.... me wanty... now... will kill i mean work for warioware

I picked up this game yesterday and I can see the multiplayer potential. A friend and I played the single player game by passing the wiimote back and forth after each level or house or whatever you want to call it. It worked pretty well and we had fun doing it... Single player takes roughly 2 hours.

Once you've finished the last level/stage/whatever the 'multi' is unlocked for you to play... then from there you need to unlock all the multiplayer levels or stages until you have all 4.

Some people have said they play this game as a 'drinking game' how do you do that? I wish I could play with a beer in hand but half the forms are 2 handed.

Tri said:
I picked up this game yesterday and I can see the multiplayer potential. A friend and I played the single player game by passing the wiimote back and forth after each level or house or whatever you want to call it. It worked pretty well and we had fun doing it... Single player takes roughly 2 hours.

Once you've finished the last level/stage/whatever the 'multi' is unlocked for you to play... then from there you need to unlock all the multiplayer levels or stages until you have all 4.

Some people have said they play this game as a 'drinking game' how do you do that? I wish I could play with a beer in hand but half the forms are 2 handed.

You could do a shot/drink a beer after a minigame or when you pass the controller.

SixStringedStress said:
You could do a shot/drink a beer after a minigame or when you pass the controller.

my friend played it when you do it on one play you do one level each bt every time you lose on a mini game you have to have a bug swig or take half a shot

Back