Warning! : GC Memory Cards

Alright I guess I will purchase that bundle then. I'll get the news of the memory card ASAP

Wow, I didn't know that. Good thing I have a nintendo one. Thanks for the info, my bro has a madcatz one and now I know not to let him use it.

ronin89 said:
Wow, I didn't know that. Good thing I have a nintendo one. Thanks for the info, my bro has a madcatz one and now I know not to let him use it.

The MadCatz one works fine mate, the list in the first post in this thread is a list of known good cards :)

Yea, i was just talking to a person i have on msn. He recently got his Wii this January. And already one of his pronges in his 1st GC memory slot is crushed. Trying to get the cards name from him.

Last edited:
ressurected for sake of knowledge to new wii owners.

Both my madcatz and max drive pro memory card work fine. At least they don't get stuck...

I have a question about memory for the wii. i have noticed the wii has usb ports, GC memory slots, AND a slot for an sd card. can u use any of these as extra memory. i don't know much about gaming but if i did need more then the 512mb of space can u use an sd card, GC card, or a usb jump drive?

You use SD Cards for External Wii Memory.

GC Cards are only for GC.

No External Memory for USB.

No, GC cards are for gamcube only. You can only use SD cards for all Wii files, mp3's, and photos. U cant put Wii files on anything else but the hardrive and the SD cards.

Back