Watch Mario Kart played with and without Wii Wheel

T3kNi9e

Conquistador
Dec 1, 2007
Augusta, GA
More than a month out from the release of Mario Kart Wii, MTV's Stephen Totilo was allowed to take the game for a (literal) spin, first employing the accompanying wheel accessory and then playing without. You can see the differences between the two with the aid of the above video and the sans wheel clip after the break.

For his part, Totilo seems to be more of a wheelman, but we plan on reserving judgment until we put our own mitts around the attachment. How do you think you'll play?

(P.S. Sorry to our friends in Japan, the U.K. and Canada, as these videos won't load for you.)

Source

For people wanting to enjoy!

Edit: Won't let me post the videos here, go to link

(P.S. Sorry to our friends in Japan, the U.K. and Canada, as these videos won't load for you.)

Sorry

and Tony, go take that brawl cd, break it in half and start viciously stabbing yourself on your wrist in hopes of cutting your artery.

Has anything been said about using the GC controller for this too? lol
I really don't think I'll like holding that crap.

Edit:
Never mind.
Should have watched the whole video. =|

YAY, Gamecube controller. =D

Yea im going to use GC controller when I get the game. I just dont find using the Wii Wheel as precise as a controller, especially when you want to aim your shells or drop one behind you to hit someone.

Back