Weather channel is done... what's next?

maxpouliot

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2006
Wii Online Code
8523-4056-9641-3674
Now that the weather channel is up, when will the news channel and maybe the opera channel be up?

Of course there is rumor of the Demo channel to come. but i can't really think of anything that would be cool to add as a channel

maybe we will get it on the 22nd beacausethe forecast channel was supposed 2 come out tommarow right.

Hopefully there will be no reports of people throwing their remotes into the weather channel just because the weather got them too exited. :rolleyes:

it's cool... but it remains weather...

whoopdidoo....

they need to add demo channels, video channels, trailers, voice chat, minigames, text messaging, etc etc.

i hope no one's actually excited about a weather channel lol

I really like how you can check weather from other countries, and the whole scrolling around the world thing is a nice touch.

Yuu said:

Why wouldn't someone be excited. its a new feature on your Wii and its just a sign of more to come. and with this little day early surprise who knows what other surprises Nintendo has up their sleeves.

Yuu said:
whoopdidoo....

they need to add demo channels, video channels, trailers, voice chat, minigames, text messaging, etc etc.

This is all true, but I don't agree with your last statement. I thought the weather channel would be dumb, but it looks really well done. I'm excited that I'll know the weather now.

WOOOHOOO Weather channel !!! YEAH! lol lame... lol you never see anyone on the edge of their seat over weather until right now :p could you imagine it anyways? people staring intently "This doesn't look good for alabama... that cold fronts moving in pretty fast and if it reaches at the same time as this hurricane there'll be hell ta pay O.O" *starts chewing fingernails*

Back