websites for wii

raylo559

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2008
What are some cool websites that you can go to using the opera browser on the wii? Is there a website where you can watch tv programs? I used to go on tv-links a while back.There was a site where you could watch movies too.If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.

I remember seeing some third-party software that you could run on one of your PC's and could stream live TV to the Console via the browser. I'll have to do some searches online. This is not related but a good site to goto would be VC-Reviews. They have a list of all VC games out and future releases for multiple Countries. Plus game play videos, ratings, points to buy, and user comments.

Live TV? Not sure, but I know some third party apps where you could stream your videos and music from your PC.
There are websites like Youtube, WiiChat, Nabolister has some movies you could watch, Kohit to listen to music, wiiminder so you could do tab browsing, and I think that is all I know so far.

I used to go to veoh but now because of the flash player I can't watch it from my wii anymore.

manred said:
Live TV? Not sure, but I know some third party apps where you could stream your videos and music from your PC.

"Wiideo", is one of them. I posted relevant information to this in a previous post located here. Link

nxcmp said:
"Wiideo", is one of them. I posted relevant information to this in a previous post located here. Link

Yeah, I've tried it, but for some reason it never worked even after I portforwarded it through my firewall, modem, and router.
Either way my PC sucks so bad it can't even work with it. I need to upgrade it.

manred said:
There are websites like Youtube, WiiChat, Nabolister has some movies you could watch, Kohit to listen to music, wiiminder so you could do tab browsing, and I think that is all I know so far.
No, it wasn't live tv...the site had a list of tv shows and you streamed the video to watch it.

try alluc.org or search video lemon under google.

Check this out:
http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/44779-anyone-know-any-good-wii-hacks-novelties.html
Plus go on Google video, some epople have actually uploaded FULL movies on there. LOL YOU use to use "TV-LINKS" too, LOL, me too, i was well gutted when it went down, i've seen loads of petition's on the net to get it back, but it's not gonna happen, apperntly the guys had the websites running for a very long time too.
I can give you websites where you can stream FULL episodes in mostly crisp quality too, just PM me, also have you heard of "pimpstream"?
With this you can stream ANYTHING off your pc wirelessly to you wii, be that music video's or movies!
L8R, !

Back