Weird Wii Accessories!

FRuMMaGe said:
Worst wii "accessory" ever:

Red_Steel_wii.jpg

lol :lol:

Red steel wasn't THAT bad. I had fun playing it, even if it was pretty screwed up...

^Might be, might be... or any other guy in a suit wielding a gun.

for the guy who said the wii fan is for a problem we don't have...... it is really needed if you have your wii in a cabinent thing with no air flow like i do, my wii gets overheated within 30 minutes in there without a fan

krisv2010 said:
for the guy who said the wii fan is for a problem we don't have...... it is really needed if you have your wii in a cabinent thing with no air flow like i do, my wii gets overheated within 30 minutes in there without a fan

I know what you mean, if I want to play my Wii I have to open up the door on my tv cabinet.

Do any of you use the rechargeable battery packs? There are several brands available, and I'm having a difficult time choosing the best one. I got a Wii for my husband for Christmas, and I want him to be able to play without constantly changing batteries. I can't find a site that compares them all, so I thought I would ask actual gamers.

hdartt said:
Do any of you use the rechargeable battery packs? There are several brands available, and I'm having a difficult time choosing the best one. I got a Wii for my husband for Christmas, and I want him to be able to play without constantly changing batteries. I can't find a site that compares them all, so I thought I would ask actual gamers.

you shoudl try searching this site for rechargable battery packs with the search option at the top of the thread, this has been discused a few times, and there is some good info and reviews out there.

good luck finding the info you need!

I just want adult based games, instead of killing people.. then just imagen the after market attachments they would flood out to the market..

Last edited:
^Ummm... no. Adult games without blood? Am I thinking what you're thinking? Leave that to the internet. And how does that relate to this thread? Unless you want a nifty vibrating wiimote attachment... :sick:

You guys might have seen this already, but it IS awesome!
sku_7545_6.jpg

Look at the brand name! Pega :lol:

no its just the fact we can kill people/ aliens in games (basically because of population control) but heaven forbid we preach procreation.. Wouldn't it do better for the kids to have kids cause of great games like Grand Theft Lover.. I wouldn't be writing this from jail either.. Man stealing cars sounded like a great idea..

I posted that earlier, but it was a small link which was easy to miss, so I forgive you :yesnod:.

Not exactly useful, as you need some distance from it when playing (to move), so you wouldn't see it very well. And you would need a sensor bar and stuff. I guess you could play virtual console or gamecube games with it... Would suck to screw up the building of it.

Back