What channel do you use the most?

Wiimoto

Sonic + Brawl = Ownage
Jan 1, 2008
Well everyones talking about the upcoming channels and while I'm excited too, we needa appreciate the channels we already have. We have some great channels that make the Wii what it is, and the Check Mii Out is one of the best additions we've gotten in awhile. So what channel do you use the most? What are some of the things that makes it so great?

For me, I use the internet channel the most, as it was free when I got the wii and its really useful when my bro's using the computer, and you can watch youtube movies and play some flash games as well. I use it for checking my email, so I can weed out the good messages, then reply to them on the computer. And I use it for watching youtube movies and reading online guides for games, because you can get them right off the wii. There are alot of awesome things you can do with it, and even though I got it for free, I'd pay 5$ if I had to, because its really worth it. (Unless you have a computer to yourself, but even so, its still pretty good). Some other great channels are the Mii Channel, the Check Mii Out channel, and the message board :smilewinkgrin:

most used: Disc channel...duh!,mii and check mii out channels, and internet channel
least used: photo channel...what's the point?

I think disk channel is number 1. Or shop maybe? If VC channels count I'll go with Super Mario Bros 3 (Currently at least)

Wiimoto said:
Well everyones talking about the upcoming channels and while I'm excited too, we needa appreciate the channels we already have. We have some great channels that make the Wii what it is, and the Check Mii Out is one of the best additions we've gotten in awhile. So what channel do you use the most? What are some of the things that makes it so great?

Wait, what are some upcoming channels that are exciting?

disc channel, or internet. every now and then on the everybody votes channl to see my results

Ummm...the disc channel. Then...well...maybe the Shop channel once every few weeks.

Other than that...nothing. All of the other channels are complete waste of time gimmicks. What a complete joke!

photo channel
have lots of vids on ma sd card

Disc channel.
Only.

I don't use anything else.

mario kart 64, mii, and check mii out channel.

Most Used: Disk, internet, news, check mii out
Least Used: photo, weather, vc

Arsid said:
Wait, what are some upcoming channels that are exciting?

The one we have our fingers crossed for is the Everybody's Nintendo Channel, where you can download Ds games, and watch Wii previews for games, but no Wii demos. We say waiting because its only in Japan right now.

Most used channel for me is the Disk Channel, second would have to be one of my VC games, and the third is the internet channel.

I check on most of them throughout the day sometimes, but only for short periods of time.

Out of the channels we've been able to download (not counting the ones that come with the Wii)...

Best channel: Internet
Worst channel: Everybody Votes

Back