What channel do you use the most?

it's gonna be cool in about 2/3years when you might actually have to switch over to the 3rd page of your channels, and in the future they'll crazy loads of game and the 360/ps3 might also be extinct then too, hey, heeeyyy?
lol
In order of my mom likes to call TIME WASTAGE, but i like to call TIME INVESTMENT!
1:Disk channel
2:Email, i forgot about this one, it's always bloody blinking when I'm just chillin and doing sports stuff on wii sport's, or just flipping update, or new contest announcement, or just friends, its always bloody blinking! (the Light i mean)
3:Streets of rage 2, Downloaded Classic SEGA game, download! It's kickass, i play it when guests come over every time!

The rest is random, but i do know i haven't used the news channel in a while, but i do sometimes check the weather!

1. Disk Channel
2. Internet Channel
3. Everybody Votes Channel
4. Weather Channel
5. Mii Contest Channel (to judge)

Although I havn't used it yet (to buy games, I got software off it) I think the Shop Channel was a great idea.

Last edited:
I also think the Check Mii Out channel is one of the best ones, from there I download tons of good Mii's to use in wii sports, like now I can pit Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee in a game of Wii Boxing, or play golf with Tiger Woods, or tennis with Ralph Nadal, or use your favorite nintendo char in any of those. Its fun :D

And you can vote and enter in great contests, as well as submit your Mii's to the channel and get stats to see how great they are.

Not counting the Disc channel, We use the Everybody Votes Channel most. Followed by the weather channel.

hi guys sorry to go a bit off topic but when you use these channels is there anyone that uses a wireless wifi thingymajig to acces the internet?i dont have my wii yet but i also dont have wireless internet ,is a wirless wifi thingy to stick in usb just as good?

this probs dont make any sense :p

I'm sure most people myself included use the disc channel the most, I also really like the Internet channel, Mii channel and Check Mii out channel. I never use the photo channel and the forecast channel is so off in accuracy it's stupid.

1.Disc
2.Super Mario Bros
3.Internet
4.News/Weather (news mostly)
5.Everybody votes/Mii contest.

Back