What chapter is everyone in?

I am stuck in trying to find the annoying pillar right after you beat the 2nd chapter. I have tried everything at the space rift or w/e they call it and nothing is happening. Someone please help and I'll rep you.

go to the outskirts (outside merlon's door) and take the pipe across the bridge down (go left in 2-D mode). go all the way to the left until you reach a pipe with bricks on it. bomb them and drop down. then go right until you reach a dead end. go 3-D and use slim to squeeze through until you reach the pillar.

No not yet, my Wii takes forever to update since my internet is acting weird right now. I will tell you in a few.

3-2 Just got Bowser. I plan on being in chapter 5 by tomorrow night. They said it would have around 60 hours of gameplay, but it sure doesn't seem like it.

yeah, i was expecting quite a bit more. just finished chap 5 and ive only played for 9:30. Looks like Ill finish under 15 hours.

Um where do I use the key Merlon gives me and he says it's near his house? I've flipped to 3D around his house, but can't find it.

Go to the elevator to the right of your house the takes you up to the place with all the doors. But do not go up it. Switch to 3D, and you will see a key hole in a gate.

Hope this helps.

Back