what do you do for a living?

Because not all men have to be obsessed with breasts?

(Not saying that you shouldn't be :ihih: )

Brawny said:
How the heck could you avoid a conversation about bras like that!?
I got bored so I typed in "bra" in Google Images. Man, the funniest things come up like "The Almighty Ball Bra", "The Helping Hand Bra" and "Bra On Fire Hydrant".
Too bad I can't post pics.:lol:

RadNad said:
I got bored so I typed in "bra" in Google Images. Man, the funniest things come up like "The Almighty Ball Bra", "The Helping Hand Bra" and "Bra On Fire Hydrant".
Too bad I can't post pics.:lol:
lol i don't even want to know.:lol:

wow kids..have your hands fit something and make your own damn money..parents are not your only source of money...don't be spoiled and lazy..I make my money on being a part time electrician ($60 an hour), and winning high school tennis tournaments BITCHEZ!!(around $50-$150)

Frogger said:
Yeah, because all teenagers can get an apprenticeship as an electrician...
your assumption is ignorant..my dad is an electrician.. I work with him and seen as how I only have 4 periods of school I go to my job(electrician)early in the day and work for 4 hours....and i'm not saying go be an electrician, I'm saying get off your lazy spoiled ass and go have your hands fit something and make some money..because it not going to be handed to you all your life

Last edited:
Yes it is. You can't go mocking kids (most of them illegal if they worked anywhere but a farm) for not having money just because you have the amazing opportunity like that.

Frogger said:
Yes it is. You can't go mocking kids (most of them illegal if they worked anywhere but a farm) for not having money just because you have the amazing opportunity like that.
dude I worked my ass to get this opportunity...I'm not saying kids to get a real JOB..they can cut someones grass, or do chores for people in their neighborhood
...haha that will be the day ...right ...for kids today I mean.. it's not that hard to make money I mean all u have to do is commit

It'd be the frosted Friday that I'd go out and cut someone's bloody grass for money that my mom would have no problem giving me for nothing.
Call me lazy, unmotivated, spoiled...you'd be right. Don't hate.

Celeste said:
It'd be the frosted Friday that I'd go out and cut someone's bloody grass for money that my mom would have no problem giving me for nothing.
Call me lazy, unmotivated, spoiled...you'd be right. Don't hate.
thats beautiful

Celeste said:

Though if she gave you money *and* you earned your own, you'd have twice as much :lol:

Back