what do you want to see on the Virtual Console?

gingerkid said:
all donkey kong, banjo kazzoie, 007, and any other rare developed games will not get on the vc because rare is a developer for microsoft first party games like viva pinata and kameo. if nintendo wants rare games on the vc they will need to pay a lot but actually they might since donkey kong country 1 and 2 are already on there. i just hope those great games get on the vc i would download them in a heartbeat. also nintendo needs to release more n64 games more frequently on the vc.
DK 1&2 are already on there so yeah.
Past Nintendo titles, belong to NINTENDO so I dont see why not.

Tails McCloud~ said:
DK 1&2 are already on there so yeah.
Past Nintendo titles, belong to NINTENDO so I dont see why not.
i think rare owns the rights to banjo and kazooie but they def dont own rights to the donkey kong franchise. so we can expect diddy kong racing and donkey kong 64 on the vc. banjo idk about i hope it is, those were my favorite games back in the day that awsome bear and that crazy bird.

Does anyone remember E.V.O. from the SNES? It was pretty interesting, I think I would download it for the VC if it came out.

i can't believe through 6 pages of requests, only 2 or 3 of them were for mario tennis, perhaps the best n64 game ever! well, that's debatable, but my top five would have to be
1. mario tennis
2. goldeneye
3. super smash bros.
4. shaun palmer's 1080 (great game)
5. star wars podracer (maybe the best n64 after mario tennis)

i just found my old n64 today and have been playing games all day =] i got kirby, mario tennis, smash bros., donkey kong 64, and pokemon snap hahaha these are really fun. now when those come out i dont need to spend money on the vc.

Super Mario Rpg: Legend of the Seven stars.... come on now, it turned a whole generation back onto console rpgs.

Back