What Do You Want With The Wii?

coolg35748

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2006
United States
Hello there, I am journalist for a new website and I was wondering what was your suggestions for the wii in the future, what games you want to see come, what colors you want to see of the wii, and so on. All comments are wanted.. Also if you know any rumors or news that has just been released. That would be very helpful...

I would love to finally see a real Pokemon game on the Wii. Use the wiimote to be able to "throw poke balls" to catch your pokemon. Be in full 3D and have it quite expanded. Able to use the online feature to trade worldwide and have battles.

Also Mario Kart Wii with online races!

More uses for the Wi-fi connection. It's an easy, simple-to-use feature, they should've made more uses for it.

Patchable games, more online gameplay, etc. Who wouldn't want to play Wii Tennis against people from Japan or play Baseball with people from around their city.

An evolution of the uses for the miis. Have them carry around things like your stats from every game, then throw them into 3d chat centers for your miis to truly mingle. (Think Sims Online).

And at the Wii's half-life (halfway between its release and the release of the next console), I'd like to see an evolution of the wiimote. The next step at making a person feel like he/she really is participating in a virtual world.

But for simpler goals, it would be cool if Fight Night actually came to the wii (and of course in the process, smooth up the controls a bit as they aren't exactly perfect for wii sports yet).

swiitness said:
An official Nintendo Media Centre, or at least a third party media centre.

Maybe a way to really take on Microsft would be to work with Apple on connecting the ipod to the wii and download songs. Have a iwii centre.

How would you make the hardware adjustments to the wiis already out on the market, though? If only ipods had wi-fi capabilities....

Uses for the usb slots, as well as some kind of four swords game like there was for cube (ds - wii interactivity) as nothing yet as been announced.

they need to enable keyboard and mouse controllers so people can have a better choice of controllers and people can change how they operate the game................

The heck is this? This is your second post about that keyboard and mouse idea. Why don't you just stick to computer games then, it'll actually be cheaper. Keyboard, yes, but for absolutely what reason do you need the mouse?

vi3tmix said:
The heck is this? This is your second post about that keyboard and mouse idea. Why don't you just stick to computer games then, it'll actually be cheaper. Keyboard, yes, but for absolutely what reason do you need the mouse?

I agree. The keyboard idea is great, but a mouse is a no no. I like the Wii controler.

- a football game successfully using the wiimote (could be easily done)
- plenty more FSP's
- plenty more games that use mii's, including some huge sports bundle game
- downloadable mii content (like different clothes, hair styles etc)

Back