What ever happend to N64???

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
I was on the Virtual Console, looking for great games like Paper Mario, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros., when I could only find SM64!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know of any CONFIRMED N64 titles coming to the US soon for the VC???

I really really wish i could have the old WCW wrestling games, those were the best.

Its because they cant get use Rare Games (let). Rare made as many good games as Nintendo did and without those titles (Diddy Kong Racing, Conker, Banjoo and 077, along with many others) we now only get one N64 game a month and this month its Mario Kart which is horrable for one reason, no online gaming...Should have put Zelda or Paper Mario out.

You're right on the money Dopefresh, once i buy my adapter monday and get online, we will be sure to xchange friend codes.

wudi said:
I really really wish i could have the old WCW wrestling games, those were the best.
No chance
the licence to wcw is owned by ea but since wcw no longer exists thered be no point

hear that brotha... I really, REALLY want WCW Vs. nWo Revenge...

****, that reminds me... I still own all those games... they live back in Melbourne still but i have them!!! :)

For anyone who has used emulators you would know why N64 is so hard to port. The N64 emulators would run poorly and crash randomly. Unlike the ZSNES, and JNES. Nintendo will avoid this, but it means they'll spend a lot more time porting N64 games to VC. Until Nintendo gets used to porting VC games, we'll just have to wait. This is the company that promotes quality over quantity.

wudi said:
You're right on the money Dopefresh, once i buy my adapter monday and get online, we will be sure to xchange friend codes.

right on brother, mine is 0123745134907158. hit me up. youll be my first wii friend. :)

its all a matter of time.....I want diddy kong racing, that was SICK! and goldeneye obviously.

sagema said:
For anyone who has used emulators you would know why N64 is so hard to port. The N64 emulators would run poorly and crash randomly. Unlike the ZSNES, and JNES. Nintendo will avoid this, but it means they'll spend a lot more time porting N64 games to VC. Until Nintendo gets used to porting VC games, we'll just have to wait. This is the company that promotes quality over quantity.
Even though that is true Japan has over 100 VC titles and I'm pretty sure they have a couple more N64 games, they even have Mario Kart 64. N64 games are also bigger so they take up space and longer to transfer.

wudi said:

Man I loved WCW vs NWO Revenge. I still have my copy if it. With Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie, Mario64, Zelda, etc lol.

I'd like to play it on my Wii though. :smilewinkgrin:

mk_south_london said:
i thought online gaming isnt available let alone on wii games?
Well there was a rumor that the game would be released much later in the year and by then there would be a couple of games online and this game would one of the best games for online even if its from 10 years ago. If they would have done this it would prove Nintendo was trying to get Wii users online but we now that there's no way it going to have it now, this also kills any rumors of any old game with online play which I think would be a great new feature. I want to so many old games online but now I'll never get to.

Mario Kart may seem like a bad choice now due to no online gaming but hopefully soon they will put online gaming into the Wii and the fun will begin

Back