What games do you want to see on Wii?

En4Neo said:
Smooth Moves was good, I agree. It just it could've been better.

Have you played the original Warioware and Twisted? Both were made by Nintendo rather than intellgent systems and they're the best Warioware games.

I just hope Nintendo doesn't completely give up on these franchises, I'm really worried they are.
True, but I heard Touched wasn't very good, which was made by Nintendo.
But I seriously doubt Nintendo is just handing out franchises. Nintendo stills looks over projects if they are publishing. Franchises that really need to do good are Disaster and Project H.A.M.M.E.R. if those games are good, Nintendo is set.

Homesrfan said:
True, but I heard Touched wasn't very good, which was made by Nintendo.
But I seriously doubt Nintendo is just handing out franchises. Nintendo stills looks over projects if they are publishing. Franchises that really need to do good are Disaster and Project H.A.M.M.E.R. if those games are good, Nintendo is set.

True, but I still think they know the best when it comes to Warioware.

Project HAMMER looks wierd for a Nintendo game, but it's nice to see Nintendo focus on a realistic kinda game for once.

I watched a gameplay video of Project H.A.M.M.E.R. a few months ago. I was kinda hoping for something a little more... epic. I think the awesomeness of the hammer was exaggerated in text, not fulfilled in the game.
But that was early on.
Maybe they changed it.

if they do a wii sports 2, its needs to be online. that would be awesome. but i already read a bunch of things about miyamoto confirming starfox wii. and then i read up on Kirbly wii.

but u know wat would be awesome? A NEW MARIO RPG FOR THE WII!

mario kart
gta 4
fight night
health pack
halo 3 (or at least a good mmo first person shooter(red steel 2???))
nba jam wii edition (online)(i think it would b cool)

and pimp my ride with xzibit hahahaha not

I cannot believe that there's no mention of a Metal Gear Solid game yet. It's one of the best franchises ever created and imagine the amount of people that would buy a Wii just for that particular game. Same goes with GTA IV and an Elder Scrolls game. If these three games were to be released OR EVEN CONFIRMED for a really late release on the Wii, then Microsoft and Sony should both have a press conference admitting that they fought but they lost the consoles war. :)

I'd like a rainbow 6 game to appear on the wii, I'm a fan of unreal so i'd love to see one,A gran turismo oh and a wii version of 'GUN'.

i want a game that is basketball nba live 08 or nba 2k8 or nba 08 or nba street homecourt or some basketball game.

Back