What is the strongest Pokemon?

As I stated previously, Palkia can OHKO Mewtwo. Mewtwo can barely manage a 2HKO with the otherwise useless move Psychic, lol. Palkia>Mewtwo.

Arceus can be designed to counter Palkia though, but if you predict wrong, Palkia can still 2HKO any of the counters. Arceus comes close to being the ultimate counter to... everything, but Palkia is outright unstoppable without perfect prediction.

Mew is OHKO'd by Palkia with ease, lol. They tie in speed too, so... yeah, owned. All mew can do is put Palkia to sleep (which a sleep talker can absorb, i.e. Giratina), or baton pass out before it gets stomped.

mew vs arceus

Arceus has better stats than Mew, meaning it can be offensive, defensive, or even supportive. All Mew can do effectively is support/baton pass. Arceus>>>>Mew.

Smeargle @ Focus sash with Endeavor and Extremespeed... What now Mewtwo? :p

haha when I said 'mew' I was refering to 'mewtwo'... And I still think a propet trained mew2 can beat palkia

A proper trained Mewtwo can beat an untrained Palkia. A proper trianed Palkia can beat a proper trained Mewtwo. :p That's just not how it works, Lastwords.

As I said, Palkia can drop Mewtwo in one shot. Mewtwo can only kill Palkia in two hits, and that's if it has Psychic only. Mewtwo should never carry Psychic since it hits absolutely nothing but Palkia for better damage in ubers, which is pretty boneheaded. And even then, Mewtwo can't switch in. At the same time, Palkia can't switch in though, risking a 2HKO. Palkia can come in on resistance to a move, or just in general a weak move (Aura Sphere, Ice Beam, etc.) to avoid being two-shotted, and one shot Palkia.

Remember, I'm talking about when both pokemon have maxed out EVs for Sp. atk. So yeah, Palkia>Mewtwo.

Idc however you wanna train a palkia, but I challenge you. Mewtwo vs. palkia, and when you lose :p you have to admit your defeat.

Lolwut? 1v1 challenges are stupid. Palkia is nothing without the rain either (which it should always have thanks to a Kyogre lead/support). Mewtwo wins without the rain present, Palkia can't OHKO with Spacial Rend, bar a crit (which would be pointlessly relying on luck), while Mewtwo 2HKO's with Psychic.

As I stated previously, Palkia can OHKO Mewtwo. Mewtwo can barely manage a 2HKO with the otherwise useless move Psychic, lol. Palkia>Mewtwo.

Arceus can be designed to counter Palkia though, but if you predict wrong, Palkia can still 2HKO any of the counters. Arceus comes close to being the ultimate counter to... everything, but Palkia is outright unstoppable without perfect prediction.

Mew is OHKO'd by Palkia with ease, lol. They tie in speed too, so... yeah, owned. All mew can do is put Palkia to sleep (which a sleep talker can absorb, i.e. Giratina), or baton pass out before it gets stomped.

mew vs arceus

Arceus has better stats than Mew, meaning it can be offensive, defensive, or even supportive. All Mew can do effectively is support/baton pass. Arceus>>>>Mew.

Smeargle @ Focus sash with Endeavor and Extremespeed... What now Mewtwo? :p

Than your statment is false.
Mewtwo>palkia
Reasons:
Mewtwo doesnt need support, can use its full potiental alone.

Palkia requires support.
There for making him usless alone, and un-efficient.

Mewtwo wins, its plain to see.

Lolwut? 1v1 challenges are stupid. Palkia is nothing without the rain either (which it should always have thanks to a Kyogre lead/support). Mewtwo wins without the rain present, Palkia can't OHKO with Spacial Rend, bar a crit (which would be pointlessly relying on luck), while Mewtwo 2HKO's with Psychic.

That pretty much sums it up. Otherwise, we have the game as a whole being corrupted. We could never use a Pokemon such as Infernape, because Swampert/Milotic/Blastoise/Feraligatr/Suicune/[Insert Water Type here] would always win 1v1.

Also, Palkia w/ Support > Mewtwo w/ Support.

Under no scenario also, would any smart player use a Palkia head on with a Mewtwo without the Mewtwo taking previous damage or rain support as aforementioned.

Well than my response is this:

Mewtwo=Palkia
Support battles:mewtwo<palkia
Solo battles:Mewtwo>palkia

Palkia doesn't 100% need support, it simply needs support for one of it's sets. While it's most dangerous set needs rain support, which Kyogre does by simply going into the battle, it's like it doesn't even need support. Rain themed teams may need the rain, but the rain comes into play permanently on turn 1. This means there is always support, so all rain team pokes function to their ability 100%.

Even so, something like specs Palkia can take advantage of both the rain and sunlight, which either weather will appear in ubers (Sandstream teams just get ripped apart by STAB surf anyways). Draco Meteor pummels anything in it's path, and with specs backing it, almost everything dies miserably; including Mewtwo.

Also, just to prove my point, here's an example of how Palkia beats Mewtwo. Specs Draco Meteor from a Modest Palkia OHKO's Mewtwo, even with max sp. def (nuetral nature) and minimum HP. If he runs EVs into max sp. def, he loses out of speed, meaning he has to split his EVs into HP, Sp. atk, AND speed, meaning he loses out on even a 2HKO. Palkia then proceeds to 2HKO.

Now, if Mewtwo runs max HP but no sp. def EVs, he's still OHKO'd by Draco Meteor. If he runs max HP and Sp. def (enhancing nature), he's 2HKO'd by Spacial Rend/Surf (with or without rain), while he can't even manage a 2HKO himself. Basically, no matter which way you put it, Palkia OHKO's Mewtwo before Palkia gets 2HKO'd, or 2HKO's Mewtwo before he can be 3HKO'd.

If you want proof, use a damage calculator. I ran all the correct numbers.

Alright if you want to change my mind, battle me.

And good luck getting the exact scenario of which you used bc... :)

Wow, I present you with solid proof and you're still not giving in... Lol fine, be stubborn. We'll battle then. Just give me another minute to finish hatching some eggs, breeding some synchronizers.

EDIT: ... Where'd Lastwords go? -.-

Last edited:
I sill say Mewtwo owns all. Maybe not stats wise and all, but going by the general story of Pokemon, yeah, Mewtwo.

Back