What other games are good for Multiplayer?

mickt

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
Toronto, Canada
Just wondering what games that are currently available have good multiplayer ability (2 person mostly) other than the obvious ones.

I have: Wii Sports (obviously) and Wii Play.

I've rented Wario and had fun for about 1.5 hours but have no interest in playing it again and also rented Rayman and enjoyed it much more than Wario but again don't have much interest in playing that again.

I haven't hear anything else in the way of multiplayer for any other games. Any suggestions? (Open to any type of game)

Thanks!

Thanks.

My girlfriend and I are new to console gaming and have been renting a different game the last couple of weekends to see what we like before we buy any of them and we aren't sure what to rent next. We'll make note of the suggestions for our next trip to blockbuster.

I primarally use the VC games for multiplayer: Mario Kart 64 + Bomberman '93 are me and my friends' favorites.

Axtlar said:
yeah for Virtual Console get Gunstar Heroes it's amazing

I was disappointed with it. Not near as good as people said. Yeah its fun and all, but I play my other VC games 10x more.

If only 2, then Excite Truck is good with no loss in the awesome illusion of speed. Framerate is excellent.

Back