Wiikid13

WiiChat Member
Jun 27, 2007
Best Multiplayer

-Red Steel (4)

-COD3 (?) Not sure how many players

-Mario Party 8 (4)

-Rayman: Raving Rabbids (4)

P.S. I am open to other good multiplayer games. Please list and put how many players.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Last edited:
COD doesnt have multiplayer, red steel is pretty lame, poor graphics in multi, MoH has a decent multiplayer but one player is too short, wii sports and wii play all also have up to 4 multiplayer, MSC and DBZ:BT2 and NFS also have decent multiplayer modes

Other than Wii Sports, I want something besides that.

To: Vagrant

No i didnt have another one like this, this is what multiplayer is best, the other is just asking what game is the best. and the other says what should I buy another game or another controller.

MAYBE you should pay attention, and you wouldnt have posted that.
READ CAREFULLY!

Wiikid13 said:
To: Vagrant

No i didnt have another one like this, this is what multiplayer is best, the other is just asking what game is the best. and the other says what should I buy another game or another controller.

MAYBE you should pay attention, and you wouldnt have posted that.
READ CAREFULLY!

Kid I understand. Daddy is going to be buying you a wii when he can find one and you are very excited. None the less be smart about your threads. Whether you changed a word or not you basically made 3 duplicate threads.

Red Steel Mostly Because I Know The Game Well. See The Thing About Mario Party 8 Is That It So SLOW!!! Red Steel Is Fast And It Like Never Stops... Red Steel Is My Favorite. I Heard COD 3 Was Good But The Lack Of Gameplay Didnt Make ME Feel Like Spending 50$ On It. Red Steel Is Kinda Hard To Get Use TO But When You Do It Fun! :yikes:

So Red Steel

vagrant said:
Kid I understand. Daddy is going to be buying you a wii when he can find one and you are very excited. None the less be smart about your threads. Whether you changed a word or not you basically made 3 duplicate threads.

No my dad isnt going to buy me a wii. Im buying this with my own money. Ive been saving for 3 months now. and no there not the same threads, there asking 3 different questions about games. Maybe if you followed directions and accually READ CAREFULLY! You're most likely too stupid to understand...

3DSmashBro said:
Red Steel Mostly Because I Know The Game Well. See The Thing About Mario Party 8 Is That It So SLOW!!! Red Steel Is Fast And It Like Never Stops... Red Steel Is My Favorite. I Heard COD 3 Was Good But The Lack Of Gameplay Didnt Make ME Feel Like Spending 50$ On It. Red Steel Is Kinda Hard To Get Use TO But When You Do It Fun! :yikes:

So Red Steel

He i have a question, Why do most people disregard Red Steel, they always say it sux. Ive played it and i dont see whats so bad about it.

well with red steel the single player is lacking, but i think its a fun shooting multiplayer, but as for pure multiplayer games id recommend mario party 8

Back