What will you PLay first in Black Ops ???

Single player, combat training, and then multiplayer so I have to hear the whiny little kids on mic chat last.

Hey guys im back and much more sober.Black ops looks great,wont get till Xmas,and im gana buy God of war ghost of sparta before,caus GoW is awesome.....and im bored with mwr,im to good at it and every1 sucks that i go against....(long live the first sniper u get....and the ak) PEACE \m/(><)\m/

If I get BO, I'll probably jump into Gun Game first, since level and unlocks really doesn't matter in this mode, just experience; which I'll lack anyways, but gotta start somewhere! =D Easy way to get used to new weapons, too.

anyone online with headset. It rocks. You can also have people exchange codes while in the game. you dont have to fing them on forums like this anymore. IT IS GREAT.

anyone online with headset. It rocks. You can also have people exchange codes while in the game. you dont have to fing them on forums like this anymore. IT IS GREAT.

They did FCs on the Wii RIGHT?! For the first god damn time in 4 years?! OMFG!

If the next big online games follow suite, the Wii got all the less tedious. =D

If I get BO, I'll probably jump into Gun Game first, since level and unlocks really doesn't matter in this mode, just experience; which I'll lack anyways, but gotta start somewhere! =D Easy way to get used to new weapons, too.
u need cod points for gun game... u need to level up for cod points...

u need cod points for gun game...

CoD points are needed for everything in BO I'd assume, then.. ?

1222305543108ezo.jpg

Back