Whats the deal with Mario Party 8?? seriously!!

tlcphi2

WiiChat Member
Feb 12, 2007
virginia
Wii Online Code
6082-4042-8539-4686
Most places I've looked clearly says releases May 29th, However theres 0 in my area. I've called 4 Wal-marts 2 Ebgames, a Gamestop, Costco, Circuit City and Target. All of the Walmarts said they dont have them now and wont be here till more than likely 3:30 tomorrow. Ebgames(the first guy asked me if t was a d.s. game!) said it releases tomorrow. Target as well as Costco and Gamestop had no clue, and circuit city said sold out.

I've waited this long for it so I can wait a little longer but I think release dates should be the same everywhere as I have read reviews of people who have already got the game, and most from all the places I've tried at. Oh well! anyone have any input to this?

It gets shipped on the May 29th, then they get it tomorrow, I reserved at GameStop, and I'm getting Mario Party 8 tomorrow.

The deal is that the game ships on the 29th, that means that it doesn't arrive at the store til the next day most times. I know it can be frustrating, we all want Mario Party 8 ASAP. Fortunately, we won't have to wait any longer, it comes out tomorrow.

Try tomorrow. I just went to GameStop to get Mortal Kombat. They HAD IT IN but couldn't sell it till tomorrow. My timing was just shitty, too, cuz the guy was considering hooking me up anyway but just then somebody else who works there walked in to visit. doh! No biggie, I gotta go by there tomorrow anyway so it's just one more night of Pokemon or whatever instead. I'm REALLY in a mood to be ripping off arms and stuff but oh well.

My local walmart here in Saskatchewan Canada had a dozen copies. It's dicey, I remember it took two days to get paper mario.

I have it pre-ordered at Circuitcity.com. I am getting a daily notice that they still have not received it from manufacturer. Hopefully they will get it tomorrow and ship to me soon.

Circuit City in my area has an ad for 39.99 and if not in stock by 2pm Wednesday, you get a 20 dollar gift card. I am going to be there around 2 pm to get one, and if not, I will get it somewhere else.

My walmart has like 20 copies. They got them in at like 1:00pm. The have 3 different game holders with SMP8 in them.

tlcphi2 said:
(the first guy asked me if t was a d.s. game!)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this is weird. most people here have bad experiences at ebgames/gamestop. i guess the one by my house is a good one, because the employees i see there (2 of them, 1 guy named Brian, 1 girl named Emily) know me by now and we always talk about games coming up. they might even let me take a NEW game home, play it, give it a rating, and KEEP IT. it might happen, it might not. i have to be a year older to work there, but they both say ive already basically got the job.

just wanted to say, i really like my gamestop, even if it's one of the only good ones out there.

Back