Whats your favorite weapon?

Kingston said:
that's easy my peni... lol just kidding, but who learns how to use these weapons? most of the people who learn how to use katanas, swords and crap are about 30 and live with there mothers. I guess they think it makes them bad@$$ but its stupid. Who are you going to use these weapons on, your elderly mother?

LOL!

96_1_b.JPG

This one =)

neveragain said:
Totally agree! Even though its also a pet it is so cool. (he has a pet one in mario party 3)
It's a particularly awesome weapon in the Mario Kart series :yesnod:

Mossberg Maverick 88, 12-gauge shotty. Simple, is beautiful.

Maverick 88 shotty.jpg

Man oh man, what a revive... But I don't give a damn. :lol:

[video=youtube;ux4L3v9J_CI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux4L3v9J_CI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

This is some serious s**t for a game like 10 years old. The two guns are the Chronoscepter and the Fusion Cannon from the game Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for the N64.

Last edited:
Oh... oh right, this is a thread for video game weapons. Ehhhh...

Well, I'll go with one of these, then.

Hidden-Blade.jpg

Perhaps there is a historical prototype weapon of this sort a hired killer would use. Regardless, modern guns are all the same in that they've different properties of usability, range stopping power, etc, but in the end they'l all easily kill a man, a gun's a gun. 'Specially in video games.

I like sharp objects (... what'd you call someone obsessed with bladed weapons, besides an emo?), and aside from your endless line of unique swords, this thing would be beast to have. I'mma make one of these one day, all the more sooner if I end up looking into welding and other mechanical know-how jobs. And, without the ****in' ring-pulley system. Something more efficient and controllable than that, ugh.

Back