When Is Best Buy Getting Shipments?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I am having no luck finding a Wii. I understand that many people have asked similar questions but I just want to enjoy the Wii experience like everyone else. If anybody knows or works there or something please help me. I live in Canada isf that helps at all. I need best buy because I have gift cards for there for when a Wii is finally in stock. Please all help is appreciated.

They just had las week i think. but ask intekmda.. i think he works at best buy in cali.

EDIT: u can make a search in the forum, there is a thread that have a link with info about shipments for wii and ps3, i think it was called www.ps3seeker.com or similar... there they have info for both consoles.. Good Luck.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Canada get shipments on Fridays. I'd call your local store, because AFAIK there are no Canadian BB employees on the board.

yeah im going to call tomorrow to make sure friday is their day. i also heard that but i forgot where. thx Kryptenx and thx VashPr im going to look through that one now. still have my fingers crossed(and will have them crossed all week)

coolg35748 said:

Problem is, some Best Buys get shipments on different days.

For the 31st would make sense though, seeing as it would be for an add...

HOWEVER, there is no doubt in my mind that they will get a smaller shipment before then.

Two trucks will come in between now and Sunday.

My buddy let me know that they'd probably get some for Wed., but that's just the Best Buy that I used to work at...not all of them.

So just a word to the wise, if anyone gives you a big grandios day that is NOT a Sunday, at this point, they're most likely either lying, or they have no clue, because the only real days that all Best Buys or the like will sync up for a one day gig at this point is for a Sunday add.....and even Sunday adds can be deceptive because different districts can have different adds, but generally, most adds are similar.

Blazing_royale said:
^so for canada is that for sure on a friday or a sunday?

For Canada it is not confirmed, I'll put in a confirmation on the Canadian Wii Finder thread when I do get a half-decent answer from retailers in Canada.

ill called my best buy today and they said that there are none in right now but that i should call everyday to see. Does this mean that a shipment is coming this week or something?

CantGetAWii said:
I am having no luck finding a Wii. I understand that many people have asked similar questions but I just want to enjoy the Wii experience like everyone else. If anybody knows or works there or something please help me. I live in Canada isf that helps at all. I need best buy because I have gift cards for there for when a Wii is finally in stock. Please all help is appreciated.

TRY CALLING THE STORE!!

CantGetAWii said:
ill called my best buy today and they said that there are none in right now but that i should call everyday to see. Does this mean that a shipment is coming this week or something?

If read the rest of the replies you would of seen that I did call them, ok. Read the whole thing next time, damn!

Back