when will the wiijacket come?

how come my status says: Order is being processed by UPS fulfillment even though nintendo said that canada uses canada post and puralator. does this mean i wont be able to track it?

thas said:
how come my status says: Order is being processed by UPS fulfillment even though nintendo said that canada uses canada post and puralator. does this mean i wont be able to track it?

all i know is that it ships by mail, so you can't track it

they only allow tracking if its being shipped from like ups, or some other delivery company

I live in New Jersey and ordered in the second day after the announcement and I didn't get them yet. But I'm not worried.:lol:

5-10 days after the 15th of October. So no one who ordered should of gotten them yet. Most will probably get them by the end of this month...hopefully i will :D

If you remember how the online ordering crashed their web site for days, you can imagine how may orders have been placed on the first few days of offering.
UPS is not just a carrier, they provide logistics services (from warehouse, to packaging and shipping). Basically, Nintendo hired UPS to handle the WiiMote jacket distribution. It does not mean it has been shipped by UPS.

Why do you think anyone here would have a good prediction on the shipment? :lol:
I ordered mine on 10/4 and it has been showing being processed by UPS for a week. I think yours will arrive after mine. :aureola:

Back