I'm pissed off

deity_link

The one and only
Jul 2, 2006
Wii Online Code
2528-7696-5174-8862
Alright for all you aussies who pre-ordered the wii thorugh Toy's R Us are in for a big suprise the supposed free game of any choice (I never throught it was all games but at least a decent selection) has been changed and is now: Open Season..... ****!!.

I wasn't expecting TP or Red Steel but still they could at least give you a choice. I hope this is isn't true because if it is I marching right up to Toy's R Us and switching to the other deal they've got.

Read more about it here: http://www.aussie-nintendo.com/?v=news&p=6263

Equis said:
be happy u get it for free.
I can't be happy without choice I need options not just:
option a) open season
option b) open season
option c) open season

deity_link said:
I can't be happy without choice I need options not just:
option a) open season
option b) open season
option c) open season

lol i heard it was gona b a good game!

take to a better game store and excange it
you wont get full money back but you can put it towards something better

I am so pissed but they other deal is good for that but one of my friends asked if he could get the $50 back they said yes so I'm gonna ask at the shops to see if it's true cause people are saying that it's not at there shops cause i don't have the money for the $700 deal all though it is good value

Sam_Harris said:
I am so pissed but they other deal is good for that but one of my friends asked if he could get the $50 back they said yes so I'm gonna ask at the shops to see if it's true cause people are saying that it's not at there shops cause i don't have the money for the $700 deal all though it is good value
Yeh i have more than enough for this deal I saved about $850 so with this deal i save a bit over $100 which is awesome

I'd be disappointed with open season also... I was at least hoping for a small selection of different games like zelda, redsteel or AT LEAST Mario! I'll have to wait to find out, but in the end, i'll take whatever I get...

I'd be disappointed with open season also... I was at least hoping for a small selection of different games like zelda, redsteel or AT LEAST Mario!
There will be no mario to chose. And to me, a free game is a free game. Its still basically the best offer, unless you love $5 off coupons.

deity_link said:
Yeh i have more than enough for this deal I saved about $850 so with this deal i save a bit over $100 which is awesome
It's actually around $200 i might get the deal ill see how much money i have from my new job

Back