When will WiiFit be released?

Game is delayed, so we won't be seeing it Q1.
My money is on late May-early June.

my money is...not on wii fit. i'd much rather see them make a second wii sports with a wider selection and maybe even online play.

AoWFraggit said:
my money is...not on wii fit. i'd much rather see them make a second wii sports with a wider selection and maybe even online play.

Well, I am looking forward to Wii Fit.
Comes with the board and a nice selection of little games like Jogging, Walking A Tightrope, Boxing etc. Its going to be fun.

Plus another Wii Sports may come out, its most likely to happen.
We will just have to wait for more info.

What are they waiting for? It's out in Japan already. It can't be that hard to translate.

The date for this is TBA.
So we never know when that will be but like I said, I am guessing its going to be Spring or the Summer.

im not getting this. not saying its going to be a bad game or anything, but you have to buy batteries for the the board. i heard the baord also sucks the juice right out of the batteries. We will have to get more rechargables batteries. also i dont play games made for casual gamers. I'm not saying they're bad, they just aren't my type of game.

wii fit is just going to show off the wii board's capabilities. i don't think it's going to be much of an actual game...

Indeed. There are some minigames in there but most of them are for serious work outs like yoga poses and aerobics. Im looking forward to those aerobics excersises! I really want to try them out on a daily bases and monitor myself.

Check out wiifolder for some video's about wiifit.

Back