Where to buy Wii Points Cards From?

n_d

WiiChat Member
Jan 30, 2007
Hi, Does anyone know the names of some retail outlets in Australia (Western Australia preferably) where I can purchase a Wii Points Card from, they seem to be all sold out at EB Games.... :sad: and I can't find any other stores that sell them.

I havn't had any luck finding any yet, and I don't have a credit card to purchase them through the Wii online store.

Any help is much appreciated :worship:

Cheers
n_d

What's so wrong about signing your name at the end of your posts?

How secure is the Wii online store though as there is no real security tag to assure you it is absolutely 100% secure?

Cheers

It's a lot easier to just use your credit card. Call me a fanboy, I just trust Nintendo XD

(I find it hard to believe a huge company that's been around since the 1800s would allow my card number to get stolen)

buy through the console. You pay what the card is worth instead of extra like you would in stores and of course Nintendo is going to provide you with a secure connection.

Silent-Sniper said:
Don't sign your posts and wait for fresh stock.

Or get a friend to buy some for you.
What the hells wrong with signing his post :yikes: and in Australia there is a shortage of Wii point cards your best bet is either wait or buy online

Last edited:
Sam_Harris said:
What the hells wrong with signing his post :yikes: and in Australia there is a shortage of Wii point cards your best bet is either wait or buy online

Thank you Sam_Harris, I appreciate that. I'm a lady not a fella hehe easy mistake to make on here though :)

Thanks for the info, I put my name down for one at a shop today as I would prefer not to purchase online, but I may just delve into temptation and have too.

For anyone who is looking for the Wii points cards EB Games in Western Australia will be getting some in about a weeks time, early February. $15 for 2000 point cards which is the same as buying through the Wii for us Aussies anyways. And Gametraders has heaps of the classic controllers for sale also.

Cheers to everyone for your help :)

Oceanic said:
I think you mean $30 for 2000 points.

Oh yes sorry my appologies, I was thinking of 1000 points when I wrote it but for some reason wrote 2000, I just wanted to let people know that EB Game were getting some very soon :)

Cheers

Back