Which store is the quickest (uk)

Happy

Dobedobebo
Dec 9, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
0710-2343-2773-8881
The wait for the Wii is killing me, ive pre-ordered it from HMV and according to some people they wont have it instock before xmas :( On the argos website its sold out but says they will get it in before xmas, anyone know when?

Help is very much appriciated

Btw the only website I know which has it in stock for the uk is

http://www.freemans.com/web/main/pr...our=&catno=52S293&suffix=WF3&size=&quantity=1 but its a rip-off

Cheers :)

Edit: Also what does special order mean its on my hmv order details:

Product Details / Order Status Format Price(£) Quantity Total(£)
Nintendo Wii Console - Nintendo Wii Console: Inc Remote,Nunchuck Controller & Sports Game
On special order with our suppliers GAME 179.99 1 179.99
Sub Total £179.99
Shipping £0.00
Total amount payable £179.99

Hmv

Wii_Fan said:
The wait for the Wii is killing me, ive pre-ordered it from HMV and according to some people they wont have it instock before xmas :( On the argos website its sold out but says they will get it in before xmas, anyone know when?

Help is very much appriciated

Btw the only website I know which has it in stock for the uk is

http://www.freemans.com/web/main/pr...our=&catno=52S293&suffix=WF3&size=&quantity=1 but its a rip-off

HMV take the piss i have seen tons od advertisments to saying that they have them in stock.

you see that Freemans offer...does it come with wii sports and the wiimote and nunchuck? if not thats really a rip off..

Ottoman - Im not sure about the remote and nunchuck but my friend told me you dont get Wii sports with the deal from freemans

thats stupid :S who would pay £330 for the wii and two games? £240 tops..

Just got mine an hour ago from Gamestation Birmingham they have 110 people on preorder list i was number 30 they had 21 yesterday for launch and they had 29 come in this morning. I had the wii with sports and I added play(+ free controller) zelda and ray-man cost me £270 but minus my £20 deposit and I traded in about 5 ps2 games so I only paid £220.

They do have loads of games and acessories in stock certainly no shortage there including nun-chuks, classic controllers and wii points cards.

Dotcomsimon said:
Just got mine an hour ago from Gamestation Birmingham they have 110 people on preorder list i was number 30 they had 21 yesterday for launch and they had 29 come in this morning. I had the wii with sports and I added play(+ free controller) zelda and ray-man cost me £270 but minus my £20 deposit and I traded in about 5 ps2 games so I only paid £220.

They do have loads of games and acessories in stock certainly no shortage there including nun-chuks, classic controllers and wii points cards.

if u got urs an hour ago y arnt u playing on it?
Arf

I'd say Game
Pre-Ordered mine in like Oct
Got to the day
Went in. 4 Members of staff
The guy came to me I told him want I wanted (I was still in line)
He got it, Come with me
I walked past about 5 People with a smile
Payed
And left within 2 Minutes of getting into the store xD On launch day aswell

Back