Whichhhhhh game?

johnnywest said:
can anyone with a wii give me any ideas? :/

Just so you know, i don't have a Wii...yet, but here's my advice.

personally, my first choice is Zelda.

my second choice, is Call of Duty 3. It looks awesome, an fps using the wiimote, w00t! Reviews for it are decent, for the most part the reviewers are disgruntled about the fact that it doesn't support online multiplayer, but if you are looking for a solid single player campaign, then this is a good choice.

my third choice, i'm not really sure, but Madden looks pretty good, i'm really not a sports game type person (playing the actual thing is alot better haha) and i especially dislike football games, but the reviews have been good, and it looks pretty damn cool, especially because of the innovative use of the wiimote.

other than that, i dunno. sure Rayman looks good, but i'm pissed that it isn't a platformer anymore, so i don't think i'll be picking it up.

and about Excite Truck, it looks pretty fun, and i'm sure the single player campaign is fine. It reminds of Burnout 3, which is my favourite racing game, next to Beetle Adventure Racing (haha yeah, i like the unrealistic ones). The whole thing with the turbo boost and stuff looks cool, and yeah, i'm sure theres tons of unlockables, secret paths etc. that could keep you interested for a good while.

And uhh...that's it! hope that helped.

Last edited:
Out of the 3 games I bought, here is my order in favorites:
Zelda > Dragonball Z Budokai 2 > Red Steel

(Tony Hawk Downhill Jam sucks, my friend made the mistake of renting it)

do need to have ever played a zelda game in my life to understand this one?

Well if you are absolutely sure that you won't get much out of Zelda then Raving rabbits is a good alternative unlike proposed in here is is nowhere near childish so don't get fooled by appearance and name what carries this game is humour. Only thing so far pll have been complaining about rayman is that it's a bit short for a single player and not all minigames are compatible with 2 or more players. Though same thing has been said about Exite trucks that it is short. Otherwise I don't know so much about Exite truck.

And as for my preferance Zelda - DBZ BT2 - Trauma Center 2nd oppinion
I'm a hardcore Legend of Zelda fan though. =)

1. TLOZ: TP (Need I say more?)

2. Call of Duty 3 (Although if it's the only game you get, the single player is going to go by in a couple days.)

3. Need for Speed: Carbon (Pretty long gameplay, if you like racing games. It has got a number of compliments throughout the forums and I think it's a pretty awesome game.)

I think you should get whatever you want and what your interested in. Also, remember that if you're like me, Wii Sports is going to be a game that you play alot of as well.

Im not a huge Zelda fan.. But I sure as hell am now. Calling Zelda good is a def understatement. Other then that I have Rayman, and it's OK... I bought it after reading reviews ect. Was excited to play it with my friends but they hate it and all they had to say about it is how Gay I am for buying it. it's not a bad game but if I had to do it over again I wouldn't buy it. It's just not my style. I don't know what my next game will be. Im a huge COD fan but no Multiplayer? Talk about gay, we still prob get it though. I played NeedForSpeedC on my buds PS3 this weekend, and I must say it looks cool and fun, But waaaaay to easy and short, especialy with no Multiplayer on the Wii version. Real tuff call right now. Im excited for Battalion Wars 2, haven’t played the first one but it looks fun and it's ONLINE!

Of course Id suggest Zelda, but if you really aren't sure that you'd like it, then how about...
Trauma Center: Second Opinion ?

Im not sure if you've played the DS one, but if you haven't (or even if you have). Trauma Center is lots of fun IMO.

But thats just my 2 cents :D

Oh and I do own a Wii :)

i have a wiiiiii:smilewinkgrin:

i hafta say, zelda is amazing and you dont get bored of it...

mmm other than that, dont get tony hawk downhill jam, SO repetative

and excite truck is fun, but ive only played it once...and NFS: Carbon is cool..keeps you interested cuz once you beat an area, you have maintain it..so like halway through the game you can find out one of your area's has been taken over by another gang..so you hafta go race for it..kinda cool

Plop said:
Yes but rayman is so child 'ish.. i wouldent get rayman
:ee5k:

False. Rayman has made me laugh more times than I can count and I am 21 going on 22 in a couple weeks. Smashing bunnies has got to be the greatest idea since Nintendo thought of the Wii.

id say call of duty 3 as well. it looks amazing, both gameplay and graphics. probably turn out to be one of the best fps games - except maybe metroid corruption:smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Back