Who here doesn't have a wii?

if you dont have a Wii and your on the Wii Forums your mad.... whats the point?!

well done! another member to the community! YAY

i don't have wii and I can't because it's sold out.
seriously, how did u guys buy it, did u all camp out?

I will be camping out on friday morning if I can confirm the best buy ales for the 29th if not I will be camping out the mprning of the 31st.

Until then I am keeping myself occupied setting up a game guide forum at www.gamewalks.com

Not to try and get people to join but if you want to join and help I would really appreciate it.

Just if you already know free walkthrough sites for certain games I could use them.

I am also on aim if you want im me at skublum

Chunk said:
I will be camping out on friday morning if I can confirm the best buy ales for the 29th if not I will be camping out the mprning of the 31st.

Until then I am keeping myself occupied setting up a game guide forum at www.gamewalks.com

Not to try and get people to join but if you want to join and help I would really appreciate it.

Just if you already know free walkthrough sites for certain games I could use them.

I am also on aim if you want im me at skublum

are u sure that best buy is going to have wii this friday on 29th?
where do u get that info!?!?!?

I am not positive they will have it on the 29th.

There was a thread earlier this morning that stated it.

I will be trying to confirm it later today to see if it is true.

Chunk said:
I am not positive they will have it on the 29th.

There was a thread earlier this morning that stated it.

I will be trying to confirm it later today to see if it is true.
if u confirm it, please let me know because I am dying to buy one.

Actually, you're all going to hate me.

I was shopping for Christmas gifts for my nephew in Toys R Us and I just happened to see the man restocking them. I walked over to him and said "Those are Wiis right? Actual Wiis?" and he said "Yes.. want one?" and I took it and paid for it. No camping out, no preorder. :X

I absolutely was. I'm still in disbelief. Happy, happy disbelief.

Back