Who Is Excited For Nights??

Omnislashser316

WiiOnLy CoMe OuT At NiGhT
Mar 13, 2007
Greenville PA..USA
So it's official, Nights is coming out, but what I wanna know is what you guys think. Personally I am pumped:cornut: . But What features, ect. would you/do you want, and how do you feel about it coming out. For or against it?

If you scroll down there are links to pics. enjoy!

Last edited:
ive never actually heard of the game, doesnt look like my cup of tea...infact from what ive seen it looks crap.

ive never played/heard of it predecessor so idk if i should be excited :p

ottoman said:
ive never actually heard of the game, doesnt look like my cup of tea...infact from what ive seen it looks crap.

the game does seem really stupid on the surface. Hopefully those are just demo graphics and they get better. But i'll def do my reseach before I purchase as well.
thanks for the input

idk about the game itself but the character on the cover loOKs awesome.

I think I know about the game
That is I own it
Have seen all the endings
Own that pad
Also have Xmas nights

Not me, I'm too afraid it'll suck. What's the last Sonicteam game I've truelly liked?

Sonic Adventure 2...yeah nothing since.

Omnislashser316 said:
Got a favorite boss?
The wizard
Like the way its done With him throwing stuff at you

Or robotnick from the 3D soinc on xmas nights

(This is going to a reply to all of you )

Dark-Robonick was an awesome surprise on christmas nights ( i got that in 6th grade) lol man i'm old. and the ability to play as sonic was awesome, though i prefer Nights's flying.

I liked Puffy, because watching her fly through a wall bouncing on her butt is priceless.:devil:

Neo- I'm walking out on a limb by saying this. Sonic has become a household name unfornately. His name alone sells things. Nights however, is a bit less known, so the way I figure, is they'll put a bunch more time because fans have been wanting a sequel forever. But if you don't wanna buy it right away, I would look at a review after its been released.

Shadow- Ah Nights isn't remotely related to sonic, except he was in a nights game, and she's got flying speed, and he's got land speed.

thanks for posting all, I appreciate the opinions.

I am buying it for sure it took them 11 years to do this their not gonna put a crap game out after all this time

Back