Who leaves their Wii on

i do. i leave it vertical. LOL

i dont think it will ever heat it.......... or will it?? :scared::scared:

Last edited:
Mine is on standby but without Wiiconnect24 on so my light is red. The 2 times my wii ever froze was when it was left on stand by for ages with wiiconnect on.

I turn mine off. Maybe I'm a little paranoid. I just don't feel comfortable allowing it to over heat at night. Not saying that it will...but better to be safe i guess.

Hugh345 said:
Yeah, but I tend to turn mine horizontally overnight for better airflow.

(hey, im paranoid:lol: )

@Hugh: If you keep switching the wii position you will loosen the internal air flow radiator and then evil pixies will eat your eyes

My wii is always on orange standby . I think as long as its well ventilated and not sat on top of something that could heat it up , like a tv or another apliance that generates heat , it should be fine

Ever since I connected to the internet it has been on standby unless there was a power failure

Unlike some of you though I don't think the blue light is hypnotic and I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night to find it's on cuz then I have to get up turn the Wii on, find out why it's blue turn it off and go back to sleep

KaosAssassin said:
Unlike some of you though I don't think the blue light is hypnotic and I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night to find it's on cuz then I have to get up turn the Wii on, find out why it's blue turn it off and go back to sleep

Yeah only to find out its either some numbnut with an inane remark or some website sending u mail about news u heard a week ago

Mine is on standby (orange light) and haven't had any problems with over heating so far. I do turn off my wireless router at night tho.

Back