Who likes Kingdom Hearts

SpitFire

Banned
Mar 1, 2007
Why would I tell you.
Wii Online Code
0664-1049-3603-0063
Well I havnt seen
any Kingdom Hearts disscutions, icons, anything.(mabey cuz its not nintendo)
So I was wondering if anyone even likes it. So if you do, please
tell.

Of course that's one of the reasons I'm keeping my PS2 even if I get the Wii because KH2 was reallllllllllllllllly worth the wait. The gameplay is amazing and unlike KH it had no missions that I didn't like. Don't get me wrong I like KH but I hated the place where you found Beast and you had to use those teleportation things to move. I loved the battle in KH2 where you fought 1000 enemies. Now who says Disney can't be fun. Especially when mixed with FF.

P.S. I loved at the end if you died you get to play as Mickey.

This forum is for Wii games... you won't see much KH discussion here. Try the PS3 subforum, or better yet another forum entirely...

But since you asked so nicely: KH1 was great fun, but 2 is plagued with bad level designs and even worse movie plot adaptations. Everything but the last world felt more like a chore to finish than anything.

I REALLY hope KH 3 comes to the Wii. I know it probably won't, but it would be so great.
My avatar is from KH so that should tell you how much I love it. Although, I got to the end of KH 2, but I never got to finish it because my stupid PS2 crapped out at the last second.

>_<

I loved the first one. Never got around to playing the secound one. IMO if KH 3 came to Wii, it's a must buy.

If KH3 came out to the Wii I would definetly buy it.
.........By the way, this is horrible but, KH3 I hear dosnt come out until.......2011!!! But yeah, I beat both of them, hehe and I like the theme song....and the song for 3 sucks. I love the story and I like 2 better, and bubba-ga-nush I really think you should keep playing. Theres a secret movie of KH3 on KH2.
Has anyone eles seen the video.

P.S. sorry i didnt put in the PS2 section.....forgot all about it.

i love the kingdom hearts games they are amazin but i dont know which is the best 1 so far

The graphics and artstyle are great and flashy, it's extrememly linear and the worlds don't seem believable at all, the story is amusing although retarded, and combat is kind of retarded although it looks cool, but overall they make for a good series moreso for the kids than adults.

Last edited:
2011 I'll have a PS3 by then sweet deal

i own KH1 and 2 both Excellent games highly reccommend it havent played chain of memories

OH YEAH
Chain of Memories....have it and beat.
Chain of Memories holds a lot of the story connecting KH1 and 2.

Back