Who's getting a PS3?

If PS3 had the wiimote and nunchuck
and zelda
and red steel
and wii sports ( Dont know why its on my list but im excited for it )
and mii's (So goshdarn cute)

Then Ya! i would get ps3..
but this is not the case..
So.....
No.. PS3 no like.
Graphics = poop for me
if i want graphics i play CPU games

I will get the PS3 one day...

...but...

It's not out until March 2007!

Maybe I will get it Christmas '07? Anyway's, I will definately get one at some point, for games such as Final Fantasy XIII*, Final Fantasy Versus XIII*, Heavenly Sword, Ridge Racer 7 and others! Thats a lot of money...

*Yes, I know they havent even got a release date yet

Last edited:
Equis said:
Mayb Next Xmas At The Moment Its To Impossible. And Plus They Dont Have Any Games That Attract Me.
Here are cool PS3 games that attracte me :)
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire
-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
-Full Auto 2: Battlelines
-F.E.A.R.
-Rainbow Six: Vegas
-Assassin's Creed
-MotorStorm
-Tekken 6
-Virtua Fighter 5
and some more :):idea: :cool:

PS3 definately has good games coming out. my brother is 100 percent getting it in march 2007...

I'll be getting one late next year ounce I have a job. I plan on getting a Wii sometime after Christmas, and for my birthday just somem Wii games and a new TV. After I get my TV I'm going to try and get a job as a bag boy or something of that sort and start saving up for a PS3.

After 3 pre-orders two which were paid in full for the 60GB version, I was only able to get one. Both GameCrazy and FYE said that they did not get any shipments in. I know that GameCrazy was lying, because I got to the store early and saw a police officer get one (before the store even opened!) Anyway, got one from Gamestop no problem. I also got my Wii today, Yah!

Yeah, in about a year or two. Once the level of demand simmers down, the price drops, once they work most of the errors/bugs out, and once they start coming out with solid games (FFXIII, for starters).

The moment I have the money, I'm getting a PS3... by that time there will be an abundant amount of them already. :sad:

woah my parents would never spend much on a games console for xmas

wiicanchangetheworld said:
PS3 graphics are the best out, I would buy the PS3 than the Wii (sorry:ee5k: :frown2: :yikes: ) but I do not have enoguh money.
umm... 360!! those are way better than ps3, have you looked at the crappy graphics, they are "ps2 on steroids"

Shade said:
I refuse to buy anything playstation-in-nature!! Never!! Nintendo comes first in all things for me!! Traitors!!!

just messin' with ya. Still, I lost all respact for playstation when grand theft auto came out.
umm... playstation didn't make GTA... rockstar released that, sony didn't release it

Last edited:
I have decided that I am getting the Ps3 in January. That will complete the Next-gen gaming trio that I need to have [gaming] world domination.

cmon the nintendo wii is soooo good!!:thumbsup:
I'm not saying that the playstation doesn't have its strengths, but the wii is much much cheaper and more worthwhile with a completely new gaming experience which is sure to change the way we play! New games like Zelda Twilight princess, mario, red steel look to steal the show. Ihave my pre-order now while I can. The wii Rules!!!

Back