Whose Nintendo Wii hasn't crashed?

Mines never crashed...that I remember anyway.

LoL, there's so many ppl with their Wii being frozen sometimes, and I'm playing Wii for many hours a day. When I got ZTP I played it 5 hours non-stop one time, and the only things frozen were my eyes..WTF?!?

The main reason the wii freezes in the internet channel is because it cant load things in the memory it doenst have room for thats why you cant always watch videos on youtube or why when you go to someones myspaces who has like 4 videos and a song playing it crashes lol

Link_of_Hyrule said:
The main reason the wii freezes in the internet channel is because it cant load things in the memory it doenst have room for thats why you cant always watch videos on youtube or why when you go to someones myspaces who has like 4 videos and a song playing it crashes lol

If you looked at my post in page 1, you will find that i said that the internet channel trial version has bugs in it, hence crashing while viewing videos etc

RJU690 said:
My Nintendo Wii has froze three times within the first two days of purchase and my friends in my neighborhood seem to be experiencing similar problems. Are all of ours defective or is this normal behavior? We all purchased ours from WalMart.

I think that it would be a good idea maybe to check you game disks for smugs and if there no damage, maybe you should return your wii for a new one.:yesnod:

mine has frozen in the internet channel only,

but once in a while when I play DBZ the graphics will screw up, when I do like super moves or something... the game will still run but the entire screen will be full of weird colors and stuff... then after a few seconds it returns to normal

is it normal for the wii to be hot underneath? I'm just wondering, because mine gets pretty hot

Nitram said:
mine has frozen in the internet channel only,

but once in a while when I play DBZ the graphics will screw up, when I do like super moves or something... the game will still run but the entire screen will be full of weird colors and stuff... then after a few seconds it returns to normal

is it normal for the wii to be hot underneath? I'm just wondering, because mine gets pretty hot

If it screws up like that and your wii is pretty hot then call nintendo, it may be a defect as my wii seems cool and i have connect24 on. I have heard other people with the same problem.. good luck to you :thumbsup:

my wii can be just plugged with the standby light on in and it will be pretty hot to the touch underneath... so I dunno... it's always been like this

dunno about consoles but for a pc the graphics screwing up like that is usually a sign of the graphics chip overheating

if I do have to send back my wii..... what do I do with my save games?

I don't wanna have to redo zelda :-(

Last edited:
lee.jarratt said:
Mine does freeze quite alot, but only on the internet channel (the internet channel does have a few bugs in it)

SAME WITH ME, THE ARROWS JUST FREEZE SO DOES THE POINTER AND THE TV SPEEKERS JUST MAKE THE MOST ANNOYING BUZZING SOUND.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

AND SO ON

Nitram said:
my wii can be just plugged with the standby light on in and it will be pretty hot to the touch underneath... so I dunno... it's always been like this

dunno about consoles but for a pc the graphics screwing up like that is usually a sign of the graphics chip overheating

if I do have to send back my wii..... what do I do with my save games?

I don't wanna have to redo zelda :-(

Ok, first ring them up and see what they say. You can save your miis on a wii remote with the mii channel. You can save channel data and gamesaves on a SD card, if you have a digital camera, is might use a sd card. Then your set ;)

When I went to the shop channel the loading screen seems to take forever to go away but that was only 2 times.

PS

does anyone know when the final version of the internet channel is gonna come out. its supposed to come out the end of march or beginning of april but it didn't seem to come out yet.

Mine has actually frozen once.

I was playing Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the VC and i had just entered Kakariko Village for the first time and i went read a sign and the screen froze. So i pressed the off button and then turned it back on, all is all right no damage, no nothing. Just froze

Maybe a firmware update can fix it, or a hardware revision < ( but that would be bad as we still would have the wii's that freeze, unless you could send them to nintendo and we get the revised ones back. Never going to happen though

Back