Wifi Adapter Problem

Jaym666

Raziel
Jan 29, 2007
I bought the Wifi adapter to hook my wii up to the internet on saturday. When I got back home on sunday I hooked it up and it worked for the couple mins I was on. THen after I came back from school and tried it ,it wouldn't work. I tried everything from restarting the computer,Unistalling then Re-installing the program, Letting my firewall let it pass but nothing works.If anyone had a similar problem and fixed it or could help Please tell me soon. ANy help would be greatful VERY greatful.

just wondering but you know the Wii has built in wireless

ibought mine today and it works brilliant.

Did you buy the nintendo ds one, cause thats the one i got.

And i think all the wiis can pick them up, if im right i dont know much about these things but they all have wireless built in if you get the wi fi dongle

you dont need wireless internet, thats wut the wi fi usb dongle does it makes an acces point for your pc, as long as youve got broadband.

I don't know why mine won't work. I mean it worked for a little bit......
Well it doesn't say anythign on the wii tool untill i press search for connection then it says its connected on the comp but not on the wii

did you accept the connection on the pc, cause u geta pop up that asks if you allow a connection on ur pc.

I don't think I got a Pop up but I checked Network Connections and it was under there already

when you right click on it, it shows either enable or disable, make sure its set to enable. or something along those lines

oh wait, i jus got it bak workin. try right clickin the wi fi icon on ur tool bar, click stop nintendo wi fi. pull it out, plug it back in agen , and on ur wii go to wii options, wii settings, and on pg 2 go 2 internet, connection settings, connection 1,2 or 3 whichever 1 ur using, and now try a connection test. jus works for me

Back