Wii advantages over other system's?

ahh good point every game on the 360 is the same except for the names and the charactors, nd the elements like weather ur shooting people or aliens. all the same to me the only one thats different is assassin's creed other wise their all the same ol' fps with the same online play

Personally, I have a terrible time controlling the games on other consoles, and I've been waving the controller around the room for years! I thought "wow, one where you're actually SUPPOSED to do that!" It was a dream come true! I love the Wii, it's the first console where I've actually been able to figure out what to do on my own and have a lot of fun getting through a game instead of just being frustrated.

We just got a 360 for Christmas, and my husband is enjoying that very much. The graphics are amazing, of course, but my opinion is that games don't have to look like a Steven Spielberg movie in order to be FUN. I enjoy participating in Rock Band, but other than that I will primarily stick with the Wii for my own gaming.

Lol, my father does that. he's been doing it since Super Mario Bros. on NES. When I got it my younger brother told my dad. "Look, a system that you actually have to move the remote to do stuff"

I got it because it's durable and it has a motion sensor, I believe it's going to revolutionize gaming someday....:yesnod:

yea i got it because it makes u more into the game other than the other systems when ur not moving ur body it just gets boring quicker but i dont really get bored at all and i havent got bored by any of the games i have for the wii. my bro have 360 and i got kinda bored playing halo and other games

Of course the fact that you can aim your Wiimote at your TV. Other than that, not really.. but this one feature really outdoes all other. Well, maybe not all, but most.

this is such an old question, and I am tired of answering it (there are tons of points out there, just search)
for people who love to bash it, they will keep bashing it anyway

LoVeWiI said:
Why did you get wii and not any other system?
What make's the wii better than ps3 or 360, or do you own both.
Discuss.

It is not "better," just different, and I got it because of that difference.

It offered me a new way to interact with games. It offers games that only Nintenod makes. I got it for the potential it represents and I hope that potential isn't missed by developers because of it being so much weaker that the PS360.

romj said:
It is not "better," just different, and I got it because of that difference.

It offered me a new way to interact with games. It offers games that only Nintenod makes. I got it for the potential it represents and I hope that potential isn't missed by developers because of it being so much weaker that the PS360.

the key now is for developers not to stuck with the "pressing buttons" game playing mindset - there are other ways to play games.

Lol happend to me. I regreted getting Wii for like 8 months. It just sat there and I didn't use it. But then I learned to like my Wii so it wouldnt feel like such a waste of money.

its different. ps3 and 360 are basiclly the same games as last gen w better graphics. how many fps do i need to play.

the wii, well i am a nintendo fan boy, ive always liked them, and the wii was different from the others, 360s suprised me on how good it was, but it was all to much fps, but the wii felt like home with all my fav characters

I was always a Sega Fanboy but then sega died and I kinda floated ever since. Wii is the only console to have really excited me since the Saturn!

EDIT: just realised that means its the first console in over 10 years to have excited me!

I got the wii after getting bored w/ the playstation systems and girls prefer to play it instead of ps3 or xbox.

Back