Wii Decal - Which To Get?

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Ok I want to keep the white theme on my Wii since it's white now and I wanna keep that...

I've found these two Decals off Decal Girl that I like but which one shall I get?

wii-crime-rev-350.jpg

I do like this, White theme and it looks deadly!
con77 said:
the first one is bit to gory for me
I like the gore :)

wii-nisshoki-350.jpg

Again with the white theme and I like the Japanese style it has

Which one :(

Also im English so if I pay with my card will it calculate how many £ to take out of my Bank?

Cheers
- Smurf

Last edited:
well considering my job, i vote the do not enter crime scene tape :) however if i leave my wii in the city i can almost vouch that mine would be "authentic" lmao

the only sticker i got on my wii is an AR15 bolt :) i highly doubt any of you guys know what it is so heres a pic of it :) (i put it on primarily so it would be a reminder of what direction the disks go in lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beware of a few things before you buy this....if you get something other than a decal that is most white in color, there are gap's that form in between the sheets that get put down on to the Wii. These gaps will show the white of the Wii through. You get like six or seven different pieces which you need to put down on to the Wii....most parts are not that difficult to put down, but the front face part, the section which has the power buttons, the dvd tray etc, is a pain to put on. I ended up stretching mine so it did fit properly and I wound up just taking the front of it off and not using it. Just beware that they are not as easy to install as they would like you think, and they don't away fit perfectly.

Yeah, Well I like the White look. Makes it looks like there is a hand print been put there on the normal white canvas as apose to the Black version

wii-crime-350.jpg

the black version looks stupid. the white would look perfect. also a neater appearance :)

however i still say i can get it to look JUST like that with real blood for free :lol:

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah, Well I like the White look. Makes it looks like there is a hand print been put there on the normal white canvas as apose to the Black version

wii-crime-350.jpg

u should no doubt get this 1 and if any1 disagrees with me then u can go to hell:devil:, hell i might even get that 1 even though i dont have a Wii yet lol but i am goin to get 1 soon but enough about me, u definitely should get this 1, ight

peace out

I think I will order the Dharma Wii skin and 2 controller skins

Back