Wii Driving Games????

Stano

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hi does anyone know if there are any plans to bring out any driving games in the mould of Gran Turismo and Forza, for the Wii :thumbsup:

Dunno we only have NFS up to yet and of course Excite Trucks which are decent. I think trying to drive realistically like in GT will prove difficult but I'll get it

Im trying to hold off, nearing the end of Zelda now and want a really good driving game, trouble is im not a fan of NFS

I always loved GT on the ps2 so i was hoping Nintendo had plans for a rival to this game

The new NFS is good. It's about Stratagy aswell choosing your team mate carfully

If you didn't know

- One type of team mate can ram other cars
- One type of team mate can find short cuts
- One type of team mate can help you with speed [Draft behind him]

It's a really top fun game with a hot main character [Apart from your character] [Yes she's actually a real person]

There are only a few driving games for the Wii:

Current:

- GT Pro
- Exite Truck
- Need for Speed Carbon

Future:

- Wii MotorSports
- Need for Speed 11 (Unknown Name)

As for Forza...I think they will stay in the X-Box bubble for now.

midtown madness would be great. I don't see why people have trouble with the new system. I can drift like non other in excite truck while my friends all suck.

I hope they will, they did have a gt game but like said before, bad bad graphics unless your into that kinda thing. Forza would be sweet but I doubt they will bring it to the Wii.

Can somone answer this question for me? In NFS: Carbon Multiplayer I know you can only have 2 human players race against each other. But are they're computer cars as well or is it like Excite Truck where theres only 2 people and thats IT. I was looking into getting Excite Truck and it looks so cool but I'm afraid it would get boring after awhile since they're not many tricks you can do on it except that 360 air turn thing. However the levels look pretty sweet but the same can be said for NFS: Carbon too. But please give me your opinion on which is better and why.

Excite truck is very good. Not only 360's, once got 5 revs but hit a tree lol so didn't count. Never played NFS. wasn't really into it after it went all ghetto.

i think driving games would be kinda hard with the wii. specially realistic ones, i think they are ok on other systems but i dont know how i would feel about them on the wii. tony hawks downhill jam is the closet game i got to a racing game and it was ok.

All you basically do is tilt the controller sideways and move it as you would a a nrmal steering wheel to turn.

You can get the steering wheel thing to hold your remote to make it feel a little better, the GT game thats out just now looks awful, NFS is OK but i like proper racetrack games, im not that into the street racer style sim

Hopefully they will see the success Forza will be on the 360 and get the wheels in motion on their own sim

Back